• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

RDEagle327

LF HA Drillbur, offering other HA Pokemon and shield exclusives

gg88

LF - 5/6 IV (non-us) Ditto
- G-Max Gengar, G-Max Kingler, G-Max Garbodor, G-Max Orbeetle, G-Max Coalossal, G-Max Flapple, G-Max Grimmsnarl, G-Max Alcremie, G-Max Copperajah

FT - HA magikarp, HA eevee, HA hatenna, HA caterpie, HA gothita, HA zigzagoon, HA rolycoly, HA mr. mime, HA dreepy, HA drilbur, HA cufant, HA oranguru, HA frillish, HA charmander
- Gmax HA snorlax, Gmax corviknight, Gmax lapras, Gmax centiskorch, Gmax HA butterfree, Gmax drednaw
- pokerus

Looking to add Zamazenta to my dex. I'll give an Anticipation Eevee with Pokerus and egg moves Curse, Yawn, and Wish. After the trade I'll give Zamazenta back in exchange for trade fodder or whatever else. DM for trade code is you're willing to help.

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
I Need the following pokemon for dex completion:
scorbunny and evolutions, sobble and evolutions, slurpuff, Dracozolt, Dracovish or 2 drake fossils. Willing to trade these back of course.
I have access to pokerus and have rare items such as gigantamix for curry dex to trade
Thank you
I can give you all these , if you can make me eggs of darumaka,drampa. Kanto meowth and pichu

AwesomePossum

I Need Slurpuff for dex completion, I will trade it back.
I have access to pokerus and have rare items such as gigantamix for curry dex to trade
Thank you

PsychoIncarnate

Anyone want to trade a rhydon with protector for a rhydon with protector?

dar

Event Hunter
(Its been about 4 years since I've been back here so if this goes against any rules let me know n I'll edit it )
FT:
GMAX,charizards 4iv,snorlax 5iv n 6iv

6iv sobbles nature quiet(egg moves fell stinger,aqua ring)

6iv HA far fetchs nature adamant(egg moves double edge, sky attack)

6iv scorbunnys nature adamant(egg move high jump kick)

6iv grooky (competitive ready nature jolly)knows egg move hammer arm

Lf: PRISM Scales /pm n I'll respond pretty quick

Last edited:

Ghost94

(Its been about 4 years since I've been back here so if this goes against any rules let me know n I'll edit it )
FT:
GMAX gengar4iv,charizards 4iv,snorlax 5iv n 6iv

6iv sobbles nature quiet(egg moves fell stinger,aqua ring)

6iv HA far fetchs nature adamant(egg moves double edge, sky attack)

6iv scorbunnys nature adamant(egg move high jump kick)

6iv grooky (competitive ready nature jolly)knows egg move hammer arm

Lf: PRISM Scales /pm n I'll respond pretty quick
Prism Scale for G-Max Gengar?