• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I know but if you get Mew it adds a 401st entry in the dex and I would like to add Mew if anyone could touch trade him I would greatly appreciate it

Kyle Stuart

LF; G-Max Meowth W/ PayDay
Will trade legit any mon' i have whether it's needed for Dex or starter etc. Have my mf Eternatus at this point if you want

aerial_ace

LF: Sword Exclusives
FT: All Shield Exclusives

PM me and I can Breed them for you
Hello I am looking for the following:
Aromatise, lunatone, lotad, vullaby goomy, sebleye, solosis, oranguru, eiscue and zamazenta(will trade this one back ) i have all sword exclusives apart from mawile. Let me know if you would like to trade and will breed what ever you want for you :)