• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I'm looking for a premier ball togepi/togetic/togekiss. I don't have much progress as far as great Iv resources but I do have a friend ball ralts line and level ball growlithe. None are HA but I just haven't had any luck finding topgepi in the game so far due to weather or raid dens.

Ghost94

I'm looking for a premier ball togepi/togetic/togekiss. I don't have much progress as far as great Iv resources but I do have a friend ball ralts line and level ball growlithe. None are HA but I just haven't had any luck finding topgepi in the game so far due to weather or raid dens.
I have an extra Togepi I can give you.

Raptor737

Mage of Void
I'm looking to complete my dex and need to trade a Shelmet for a Karrablast and then trade back their evolutions. If there is something you want in return for helping, I'll see what I can do.

Cooke1919

Hey all i have following pokemin to trade appletun, dracovish, solosis, wynaut, munchlax, mime jr, and ponyta.

I need flapple, turtonator, drampa, 2 bird fossils, 2 dino fossils, and a zacian for entry. I also need help getting my shelmet to evolve and my rhydon.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Lf any of clafairy line to complete my dex( it is never foggy )
I have mostly anything else, jpn ditto, few HA mons (mainly 8th gen). Would appreciate your help so i can finally get shiny charm

do you still need this?

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a HA Braviary or Rufflet ivs don't matter (prefer in great ball but it doesn't matter) I'm willing to trade shield exclusives besides the legendary for it.

Trade is done.

Last edited:

Cooke1919

I have every pokemon just need the following:

Turtonator
2 bird fossils
2 dino fossils
And i need a zacian for entry.
Willing to help anyone else out.

wikitony

I have every pokemon just need the following:

Turtonator
2 bird fossils
2 dino fossils
And i need a zacian for entry.
Willing to help anyone else out.

I can trade those, i have: Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Dracovish, Zacian, Turtonator

need a grookey, spritzee, croagunk, vullaby to evolve
appletun, throh, sableeye, drampa, eiscue just for the entry

also have the fossils, and pokerus if needed

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I have an extra Togepi I can give you.

thank you for the reply, what timezone are you in? im rather busy in my work week ie every 2 weeks where i only have thursday off. planning a trade is a bit of a challenge when i work 1400-2400. what would be the best time and which pokemon do you want in return?

luxrayshock

I can trade if you’re still available. Have everything besides drampa

LF: sword exclusives

FT: Pokerus

I’m playing Sword. Need to touch trade Appletun, Sableye, and Aromatisse (I have spritzee with sachet as well) to complete Dex. Let me know what you need. maybe I got some doubles to send you or I can see if I can catch them for you.

Cooke1919

I have them all ready for you !!!