• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Sketchie

literally some guy
LF: GMax Corvidnight
FT: GMax Snorlax, GMax Sandaconda, GMax Coalassal, GMax Flapple, anything really, Sword exclusives, Shield exclusives if you give me a minute

I’m desperate. I was never able to even join any GMax Bird raids and I need to fill that sweet sweet pokedex. I don’t care about IVs or literally jack anything else. If anyone has an extra, I’ve got an extra the other ones, but again, I’m desperate, and I can try to do anything.

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
LF: GMax Corvidnight
FT: GMax Snorlax, GMax Sandaconda, GMax Drednaw, GMax Centiscorch maybe?, anything really

I’m desperate. I was never able to even join any GMax Bird raids and I need to fill that sweet sweet pokedex. I don’t care about IVs or literally jack anything else. If anyone has an extra, I’ve got an extra the other ones, but again, I’m desperate, and I can try to do anything.
Sent you a PM. I have a spare Corviknight.

I have passimian, for your oranguru. Also can give you turtonator for rhyperior or swirlix, or trade me back either one that evolves. Anyway you would trade your zamazenta for my zacian just so i could complete the dex? Trade right back.

LF: zamazenta
FT: zacian
LF: oranguru
FT: passimian

Trying to complete dex. Also need to trade evo rhyperior and swirlix. I will trade back anything, I just need the dex entries.

Linkendy

Nebby the Star
Guys I’m getting desperate about completing my Dex. If anyone can trade me a Karrablast, Escavalier, Aromatisse and Rhyperior I’ll offer a Gigantamax Butterfree, Gigantamax Snorlax or Gigantamax Lapras (your choice) as I have many of them. Anyone interested please DM me, thanks!

gts123

i have a lot of sword exclusives as well as some shield exclusives
looking for :

Slurpuff

Spritzee

Aromatisse

Escavalier

alessandrae

LF: Ditto. Any ditto!!

FT: Sword or shield exclusives, any of the 3 starters.

alessandrae