• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

TRB035

Hello!

I’m looking for all of the Milcery sweets and I can breed any Galar Pokémon or Galarian form, including Slowpoke.

RazorRob

LF: Zalcian or Zamazenta

Offering: One of either Shiny Greedent, Shiny Indeedee, Lvl 100 Eternatus + Shiny Gyrados with a bottle cap. Thanks :)

FT: Eevee Shiny 6IV HA

LF: Ditto 6IV non english (or 2 5IV with one X Att and other with X in Spc Att).
I really want to start breeding so if someone can help would love you.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
LF: Jolly Galarian Ponyta in a Premier Ball
FT: Adamant Galarian Farfetch'd in a Premier Ball (Scrappy)

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Got a Ponyta for you.
Is it in a Premier Ball? If so, I'll trade you my Farfetch'd for it.

Edit: I'm available anytime today, so just let me know when you're ready.

Last edited:

Ghost94

Is it in a Premier Ball? If so, I'll trade you my Farfetch'd for it.

Edit: I'm available anytime today, so just let me know when you're ready.
Yes, its in a Premier and has Jolly nature. Just give me a minute to boot up my game, link code will be 4128 and my IGN is Odie.

Hello everyone! I am almost done with my poke'dex and just need a couple more from shield version! If anyone has these and is down to trade I would greatly appreciate it!
∙Appletun
∙Drampa
∙Lunatone
∙Arctovish
∙Zamazenta (ill trade Zacian for him and then can trade back)

All these Poke'mon I just need the entry for, if you are wanting them back I have no problem trading them right back to you. The drampa however I would ask if I could bread with my ditto so I can shiny hunt for him later :) But if not then that is fine.

Ghost94

Hello everyone! I am almost done with my poke'dex and just need a couple more from shield version! If anyone has these and is down to trade I would greatly appreciate it!
∙Appletun
∙Drampa
∙Lunatone
∙Arctovish
∙Zamazenta (ill trade Zacian for him and then can trade back)

All these Poke'mon I just need the entry for, if you are wanting them back I have no problem trading them right back to you. The drampa however I would ask if I could bread with my ditto so I can shiny hunt for him later :) But if not then that is fine.
Hey there, I’ll help you complete your Pokedex. How about this? First we’ll do the Zamazenta/Zacian touch trade followed by another touch trade for Appletun, then I’ll give you a Lunatone and Drampa holding the fossils needed to resurrect Arctovish to keep.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
LF: 5iv or 6iv foreign ditto.

FT: 5iv ditto or Shiny G-Max Machamp. Or I will try to obtain whatever you want in my copy of Shield.

Hey there, I’ll help you complete your Pokedex. How about this? First we’ll do the Zamazenta/Zacian touch trade followed by another touch trade for Appletun, then I’ll give you a Lunatone and Drampa holding the fossils needed to resurrect Arctovish to keep.
Yea im down for that whats your switch id so I can add you!