• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I have Aromatisse and Slurpuff, and I can trade a Rhyhorn holding the item to you! Will be a few hours though if you can wait

Would be perfect, thank you. I’ll let you know if I get in the meantime as I assume our time-zones don’t match each other.

Jiggins

Got a beast ball shiny honedge for trade. Looking for other apricorn/beast/dream ball shinys. Pm if interested :)

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Update:

I'm at 310/400 Pokemon.

I still need a foreign ditto. I need the last 90 Pokemon for my dex.

Does anyone want to trade with me to help?

Tasogare

EDIT: Got all exclusives I needed! Thanks!!

I am still looking for a foreign Ditto, please PM if interested!

Last edited:

TRB035

Hello!

I’m looking for all of the Milcery sweets and I can breed any Galar Pokémon or Galarian form, including Slowpoke.

Luyz77

LF: Slurpuff, Aromatisse. Sableye, and Lunatone for Dex completion.

FT: Right now I have some breedjects like 5IV Pawniard, 5IV Cottonee, 4IV Unova Yamask with Memento, 5 IV Hatenna with HA. Can also breed you something specific.

Linkendy

Nebby the Star
Looking for a 5-6 IV Modest Ditto caught in an Ultra Ball, need him to breed with Snom. I’m not having luck finding him in Max raid battles with the right nature so far. Offering anything you can imagine in terms of Gigantamax.

Tangeh

LF: HA riolu. I'm not fussed about nature or IVs.

FT: 5IV mon with correct natures: Mimikyu (love ball); HA snom (love ball); charmander (beast ball); mareanie; feebas; ralts for gallade; dreepy (beast ball); eevee (bold, love ball); applin; trapinch; honedge (dream ball, 0 speed sassy). Also a lot of misc. HA and rare ball mons, let me know if you're looking for anything else.

LF: mainly touch trades from Shield for dex completion. Ex: Esicue, Lunatone, Accelagor, Rhyperior, Slurpuff, Aromatisse/Spritzee, Zamazenta, and Drampa.

FT: If you have a specific request I should have the rest available for trade and if not I’ll find/or breed one for you.

Thanks!

Minigoth

I am looking g for gigantamax gengar, kingler, machamp, garbodor, corviknight, orbeetle, hatterene, grimmsnarl, copperajah and durraludon. I can offer a few gigantamax pokes in return or anything you may need.

dar

Event Hunter
Lf:
Shiny noctowl ha
Gmax timid pikachu
Gmax jolly eevee
Shiny Falinks ha
Ft:
Shiny Gmax drednaw
Shiny Gmax Flapple
Shiny applin
Shiny vikavolt

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I am interested in helping. What version do you have?

I have Shield. I already have all the Sword exclusives. I'm currently at 338/400 Pokemon.

I still need a foreign ditto.

durza613

I'm looking for a HA Corsola.

I can offer HA: Silicobra, Sizzlipede, Centiskorch, Hatenna, Indeedee, Rolycoly, Coalossal, Farfecth, Rookidee, Impidimp, Meowth, Pincurchin, Snom, Cufant, Darumaka and Applin