• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Tiger RPG

Hi! I can help you!
It would be nice, if you trade me some pokemons too, like sableye (?)
Or pokemons who hold ingredient for rich curry (i need it sooooo much, cuz it's shield exclusive) I can trade back pokemon that holds ingredient for juicy curry (sword exclusive)
Write back with your id please :3

I can trade you a Sableye... but I don't have ingredient for rich curry.

Link code: 2589
Name: Pierre

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Looking for HA Sableye - bonus if in apricorn balls

can trade shiny

pm me

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
I'll pm you.

aerial_ace

Looking for flame orb or toxic orb.
I can trade multiple battle items any mints ability capsule gold bottle caps.
Have also lots of HA mons can trade appricorn balls/beast ball pm me any offers and i will see what i can do

alessandrae

looking for stonjourner! can trade pretty much any dex entry and a few aprimons!

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
looking for stonjourner! can trade pretty much any dex entry and a few aprimons!

Hey man, I can help with that. Looking for shield exclusives, dramp or oranguru or any from the solosis line

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
Nearly completed my dex. Just need a few more mons please.

Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Rhypherior
Lunatone
Accelgor

Can trade the pre evos with held items in return or rares like

Stonjourner
Eiscue
Turtonator
Sword exclusives

droptimo

overwhelmed
Hello, I’m looking to get back into competitive battling after a long break (since Gen 6!) from doing ranked battles. I have no assets or any kind of thing to offer, really, but I could really use a few IV and nature-bred Pokémon so I can start building up my own breeding stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially if you’ve got 3IV/4IV leftovers! Also need Pokerus.

Just a few wishlist mons, but I’ll take any offers:
Jolly Dreepy
Adamant Growlithe
Modest Eevee/Togepi
Impish Rookidee

please PM me if you’re feeling generous!

Last edited:

Acb

Hello, for the first time ever im so close to completing my pokedex. If anyone could help with this last bit.

Croagunk
Solosis
Accelgor
Sableye
Oranguru
Dramatic
Lunatone
Arctovish
Aromatisse
Slurpuff

I don't need to keep the non evolvable ones. Any others I have if you need to fill your DeX too. All help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Ammy-chan

Seeking Fast Ball Yamper, offering many different HA and Apriball mons

Also seeking shinies, offering shiny HA Drakloak, shiny HA Rhyperior, and shiny Darmanitan-G. PM me