• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Ammy-chan

LF shiny Moon Ball Dreepy/Drakloak/Dragapult (no HA)

FT shiny HA Gmax Charizard in Master Ball

Charizard is legit, caught by me. PM me if interested

Maxi311

LF: Level Balls, Love Balls, Dream Balls, Master Balls and other Apricorn Balls

FT: 6IV G-Max Pokémon, 6IV/5IV Flawless Pokémon, almost all HA's so I can breed you anything, rare items, PM me with what you're looking for!

Keloulou

hi, is someone free so I can trade my phantump to them to evolve it and then trade it me back again? PM me if you can, thank you!

Ater Beta

Hi all, I have shield version is there anyone willing to trade their Turtonator for my Drampa (or an Eiscue?)
Also is there anyone who wants to complete the curry dex by trading whatever pokemon (e.g. lvl 2 rookidees) holding Bob's food tins for my whatever pokemon (lvl 2 skwovets) holding Bach's food tins?

LF: Sobble, Grookey
FT: Ponyta, Darumaka,

aerial_ace

Looking for HA indeedee female. For trade any battle item of your choice any mint of your choice. Lots of HA POKEMON let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

Ammy-chan

Looking for HA indeedee female. For trade any battle item of your choice any mint of your choice. Lots of HA POKEMON let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

I can help with this. I have Indeedee in either Moon or Beast balls, do you have a preference?

AllTimePlumber

LF: Gmax Snorlax with Gluttony
FT: Gmax Milcery, Gmax Toxtricity (both forms), Gmax Grimmsnarl, Gmax Kingler, Gmax Hatterene, Gmax Orbettle

I was able to get the Snorlax, thank you.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

Looking for Honedge in Heavy Ball and Goomy in Friend Ball

Hi all, I have shield version is there anyone willing to trade their Turtonator for my Drampa (or an Eiscue?)
Also is there anyone who wants to complete the curry dex by trading whatever pokemon (e.g. lvl 2 rookidees) holding Bob's food tins for my whatever pokemon (lvl 2 skwovets) holding Bach's food tins?

I can help with Eiscue and with the Bob's tins if you still need them

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
FT: HA Solosis, Hydreigon, Adamant Onix with Metal Coat & Mist Mark

LF: Eviolite (but I’m also open to most Pokémon offers)

PM if interested

Nivek87

LF: Zen Mode Galarian Darmanitan
FT: Shiny Gengar (Timid Nature)*

*I'm not super into the competitive scene, but I understand Timid is a desirable nature for a Gengar.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Trade Completed.

Last edited:

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
LF: Gmax Snorlax with Gluttony
FT: Gmax Milcery, Gmax Toxtricity (both forms), Gmax Grimmsnarl, Gmax Kingler, Gmax Hatterene, Gmax Orbettle

If you are still in need...

I have such a Snorlax available. Would you happen to have a GMax Centiskorch instead? If not, I would prefer GMax Grimmsnarl.

Alex halsdorf

Lf: zamezenta with a rusted sword
Ft: zacian with a rusted sword or a master ball
Reason:pokemon home is out and I would like to start my pokemon sword over with ALL shield exclusives