• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

LF: G-Max Lapras, Rusted shield

FT: G-max Kingler, G-Max Grimsnarl, 1 Shiny G-max Grimsnarl if you trade me a G-max lapras with decent IVs and and nature(Calm, quiet, sassy, modest, bold), Competetive pokemon, breed rejects, name your price.

LF: Zamazenta (last Pokémon for living dex)

FT: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, any regi, gen 3 box legendary, Lati@s, Uxie, Mesprit, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Phione, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Tornados, Thundurus, Reshiram, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Lunala, Nihilego, Pheromones, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Stakataka, Meltan
Or shiny Charmander, Clefairy, Primeape, Crobat, Floatzel, Probopass, Purrloin or Durant

Do you wish to keep the Zamazenta or just register it? If you do NOT intend to keep it, I can help out. I am searching for a G-max Lapras, but can help you out for just the heck of it.

ajcrowthepkmnmaster

Pokémon Master
LF: Diancie

FT:

Mythicals:
Manaphy, Hoopa, Meloetta, Genesect, Keldeo, Mew, Celebi, Arceus, Shaymin, Jirachi, Shaymin (all LV100 from 2016 event), Melmetal.

Shinies:
Shiny Eevee (with HA Anticipation), Shiny Ditto (with HA Imposter), Shiny Marill (with HA Sap Sipper), Shiny Geodude (Kantonian form)

Shiny Legendaries:

Shiny Palkia LV 51
Shiny Raikou LV 30 (from an event giveaway in 2011)
Shiny Suicuine LV 30 (from an event giveaway in 2011)
Shiny Entei LV 30 (from an event giveaway in 2011)/

I also have most other legendaries (non shiny) that I can trade if there’s something in particular you’re looking for to fill your own dex.

Open to trading several for the one Diancie, I really need it to finish off my dex.

Lionvine7

I have some Pumpkaboo, a Shellmet, and a bunch of other Pokemon that I need help evolving.

If anyone is interested and wants to help, message me.

kee13

LF: Butterfree G-max shiny, meowth galar shiny, ponyta galar shiny

FT: shinys (Venasaur, charizard, squirtle, blastoise, Metapod, vulpix alola, ninetales alola, Diglett alola, dugtrio alola, meowth alola, Persian alola, machoke, eevee)-
Pikachu Ash cap Sinnoh
Meltan
Meowth galar 6 Ivs

Last edited:

DJWT

I am ready.
Anybody willing to help me evolve my Conkeldurr? I will help evolve as well.

DJWT

I am ready.
Anybody who is willing to help me evolve my Pokémon Link Code: 4444
Will be glad to help you evolve your Pokémon as well

Merula

LF: shiny wooloo
FT: shiny Mimikyu BR, event home Pikachu, event bullseye charizard, Mewtwo, hidden ability alola starters (al 3), gmax toxtricity.

Last edited:

aerial_ace

Lf HA GMAX CHARIZARD
Ft mew , jirachi 6ivs foreign ditto, shiny meltan, flame and toxic orbs other gmax mons with HA abilities. Pm me

quicksilver795

LF: Dream Ball Gothita
FT: Heal Ball Pink Gastrodon, Heal Ball Adamant Perfect Mawile, HA Popplio, Friend Ball Larvitar, Dive Ball HA Arrokuda

DJWT

I am ready.
Anybody have an intimidate incineroar/Torracat/Litten for trade? This will help me in the competitive scene

Gengar26

Lf: gen 8 shinies/master balls/offers
Ft:
Zeraora (Japanese event)
Necrozma
Celebi
Keldeo
Zacian
Shiny kyurem
Shiny bunelby (galar)
Shiny terrakion
Shiny bisharp (Galar)