• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

CAN1F

Who is the most trustworthy poster on here lol.

i have some shinys that I need to trade to get them to evolve to there final form to trade back

0bobloblaw0

I'd like to think I'm trustworthy. I've conducted several trades where I've had to send more then I've gotten in return.

But my only question is how many trades do you want to make and what do I get in return for my help?

quicksilver795

I'm looking for a Milotic or Feebas in a Heavy Ball.

I can trade a perfect HA Adamant Mawile in a Heal ball, Pink Shellos in a Heal ball, Larvitar in a Friend ball, HA Arrokuda in a Dive ball, or a HA Popplio

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Anybody have an intimidate incineroar/Torracat/Litten for trade? This will help me in the competitive scene

I indeed do have a Litten for trade. I can also help you evolve your Feebas, in the same swoop, actually. lol

I'm currently looking for the following 'mons. If you don't have any of them, it's fine. Just give an offer. I'm not picky. lol:

- Polteageist
- Larvesta
- Type: Null
- Cosmog
- Poipole

Last edited:

Ant03

LF: Melmetal (prefer in a Regular Pokeball)

FT: Shiny Sylvally (JAP)
GMax Shiny Toxtricity
Latios Shiny
Latias Shiny

Squirtlemasterr

I am looking for a Squirtle, and the Gen 7 starters.
I have Gen 8 pokemon to trade. If you are able to help, please contact me.

Last edited:

DJWT

I am ready.
I indeed do have a Litten for trade. I can also help you evolve your Feebas, in the same swoop, actually. lol

I'm currently looking for the following 'mons. If you don't have any of them, it's fine. Just give an offer. I'm not picky. lol:

- Polteageist
- Larvesta
- Type: Null
- Cosmog
- Poipole

I unfortunately do not have any of the Pokémon listed, I do however have a few gigantimax Pokémon that you may want, Gengar included.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I unfortunately do not have any of the Pokémon listed, I do however have a few gigantimax Pokémon that you may want, Gengar included.

I have several G-Max Gengar. I'm trying to get rid of them myself. lol

I do thank you for the offer, though. :)

ChuckNorris

LF: Gmax Pikachu
FT: Mewtwo, Celebi, Zekrom, Kyurem, Thundurus, Landorus, Cobalion, Verizion, Terrakion, Xerneas, Zygarde

kee13

LF: Ponyta galar shiny, Slowpoke galar shiny, farfetch´d galar shiny, mr mime galar shiny, master ball.
FT: Shinys: Venasaur, charizard (no giga), squirtle, blastoise, Metapod, vulpix alola, ninetales alola, Diglett alola, dugtrio alola, meowth alola, Persian alola, machoke, eevee
Event: Pikachu Ash cap Sinnoh
Legendary: Meltan
G-Max (no shiny): Toxtricity (normal and ha), Sandaconda (normal and ha), Butterfree, Orbettle, Snorlax, Kingler, Coalossal (normal and ha), Grimmsnarl, Dreadnaw, Centiskorch, Corviknight, Flapple, Charizard.
6 ivs meowth galar
kanto ha
alola ha
galar ha

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Female Kantonian Rapidash with Morning Sun or Hypnosis
FT: Gigantamax Machamp