• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Twintails

LF:
Shiny Galar Starters & Fossils
Shiny Celebi (will trade 2 for 1)
Shiny Melmetal (will trade 2 for 1)

Mints: Adamant, Jolly, Modest and Timid

FT:
GMAX:
Sandaconda, Coalossal, Corvknight, Drednaw, Butterfree, Snorlax, Centiskorch, Flapple, Appletun, Lapras, Orbeetle, Grimmsnarl, Toxitricity, Garbodor, Gengar, Alcremie, Duraludon, Charizard, Machamp, Copperajah & Eevee

Shinies: Eevee, Leafeon, Magikarp, Cramorant, Sirfetch’d, Charmeleon, Torkoal, Lucario, Grimmsnarl, Hawlucha, Gardevoir, Cursola & Tyroque

Normal: Ash Hat Pikachu (multiple of each cap) & Meltan
How many meltan do you have for trade?

DJWT

I am ready.
Anybody willing to help me evolve my Rhydon?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Modest Mint, Apricorn Pokeballs, Dream Ball

FT: Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Darmanitan, HA Pincurchin, HA Sirfetch'd, HA Unovan Darumaka

PM me if interested

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Im starting my play through of Shield (My main game is Sword) and I was wondering if anyone could trade me a Riolu egg and a Haunter?I really want them on my team early on.

DJWT

I am ready.
Im starting my play through of Shield (My main game is Sword) and I was wondering if anyone could trade me a Riolu egg and a Haunter?I really want them on my team early on.

I would be glad to help. I will trade these Pokémon to you and it would be great if you could help me evolve my rhydon as well.

Shoshone

LF: shiny g-max corviknight

offer:
Any Kanto or Galar starters
A lot of legendaries (no special event/mythical ones)
Meltan (I have so many)
Honestly anything I have I’m willing to consider