• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Nyter

Island Challenger
LF: I found my Gigantamax Male Appletun. I got lucky today and found it via the Wild Area Event currently on.
FT: <I have a few shinies and have almost all game versions plus Pokemon Bank plus Pokemon Home if y'all need anything transferred from an older game.>

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
Isn't Appletun on Shield though.
Yes correct I meant during this event which is easier to find Gigantamax forms. In this event they switched the exclusivities... Shield can find spawns of Gigantamax Flapple more frequent (I caught like 6 in total so far) and Sword has Gigantamax Appletun spawning during this event.

metalks

I'm looking for a foreign (non-English) Ditto, preferably IV'd, for breeding purposes.
Just got back into the Pokemon games after a long hiatus so don't have a lot to offer, but I do have:
English 4IV Ditto
Rare candies
Exp. Candies XL
Or anything else, just ask and I'll see if I have it

Help is greatly appreciated, thank you guys!

Rfirewriter

I thought I had a few more days until xpansion release. :( Started over just before it arrived. I'd really just like ANY larvesta. I've got stuff to offer stored in Pokemon Home, but nothing too crazy. Please help! :)

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
LF: HA West Sea Shellos
FT: HA Beastball Charmander, HA Beastball Squirtle, HA Sportball Scyther

PM if interested.

i got one for HA sportball scyther
when can you trade. or pm me
thank you

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
no need for fc
we trade via code
heres the code: 0618 9999
ig is hanz duo

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Ok. I have set that the code for link trade. I conected with someone with the code, but was sending a mawille instead of shellos, so i exited the trade,

searching for the another code
0618 1111
ign is hanz duo

TrueRonin88

Hello! Just returning to the game after a long hiatus. I am looking for a light ball and have had no luck even finding a pikachu. I am just starting out and kind of wanted to have one before I get further in the game. So long story short, I haven't even challenged the first gym leader yet.

I am thinking I finally might move on and come back to continue the hunt. Either that or keep grinding. I am no stranger to that at all. I certainly have seen a ton of evees though. Makes me wonder if their appearance rate is higher. If anyone has an extra light ball lying around that. Hell if anyone has a pikachu with light ball and that knows volt tackle that would be even better! Again thank you so much to anyone who can help me.