• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Frelan

Looking for a trade partner. Need to evolve some of the dlc-Pokemon! =)

Edit: Got help!

Last edited:

NoviceCatchem

Hey all. New to here. Need help with living dex.

Need the following special mons.
Genesect, Meloetta, Marshshadow and Melmetal.

Dont have much in trade, Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Poipole.

LF: shiny Scyther/Scizor, ; shiny Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame
FT: shiny Evee HA, shiny Kingler, shiny Mimikyuu, shiny Stonjourner, shiny Rillaboom (nicknamed), shiny Tangrowth HA

Nyter

Island Challenger
LF: for that coveted Melmetal...

FT: I have a few spare legendaries (such as Cosmog) (ask me which ones if interested) and Pokemon from previous gen games (gen 4 games - gen 7 games) that I can transfer all the way to Home or Gen 8 games. For Gen 3 game Pokemon, I need to get a new DS Lite (coming soon). I also have Pokerus infected Pokemon which could be used to infect the rest of your teams.

I have received my 2 Melmetal (one for Shield and one for Let's Go). To the two trainers who received one of my Mew and one of my Shiny Poipole, take care of them and enjoy them

Last edited:
LF: shiny Scyther/Scizor ; shiny Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame

FT: (all shiny) Evee HA, Kingler, Mimikyuu, Stonjourner, Rillaboom HA (nicknamed), Tangrowth HA

shadowF

Anyone have a spare Ha Shinx?

Don't have much since I just started the game but I do have a moon ball Adamant Dreepy if you would like?

manofyes

The Very Best
LF: Clefairy/Cleffa/Clefable with Teleport and without hidden ability.
FT: 6 perfect IV Toxel, 6 perfect IV Impidimp, 5 IV growlithe
I need a Clefable with teleport but don't have Let's Go. I can also offer most nonlegendary pokemon and a variety of others with 4 or 5 IVs.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
LF: Zamazenta with Rusted Shield

FT: Shiny Raichu/G-Max Alcremie (EV trained, can change nickname)
Shiny Musharna (untouched, unnicknamed)

I’ll make the same disclaimer I usually do, I caught all these shinies in presumably legit Max Raids :)

boisechris

The Strategist
Looking to complete Pokédex.

LF:
Zamazenta (w/rusted shield)
Galarian Slopoke (w/trade evolution item)
Urshifu (single strike)
6 I.V. Ditto (foreign for breeding)

FT:
Various G-Max Pokémon (lvl 30-60)
Shiny Wishiwashi (Female, lvl 55, nickname: Ann Chevy, OT Jorik)
Shiny Toxel (Female, lvl 1, nickname: Amy Lee, ability rattled, nature: naive, 4 perfect IV’s)
Can breed starters.

Trainer Name: Jorik
Pokémon Sword
FC: SW-6495-5788-2680

Last edited:

Rapter

LF: 3 Ice Stones and 1 Dawn Stone.

FT: I have some pokemon caught in different Apricorn Balls; you can find the list under the post, "Moon Ball Gallery"

Edit:Completed

Last edited:

kuri01

LF: Zacian(Tradeback), Stonjourner
FT: Zamazenta(Tradeback) other shield specific pokemon

Need these 2 to complete galar dex. pls help

Pidj

I need help evolving my kanto alowpoke to slowing can anyone help me out? Trade and trade back

dar

Event Hunter
LF: Shiny zorua from gen 8

FT:Shiny Gmax Corviknight in a level ball, Shiny sandshrew (in either a level ball or friend ball),Shiny glalie,Shiny honedge,Shiny vikavolt
PM if interested

MrCrizzle

LF:
Stakeout - Nickit
Bulletproof - Wooloo
Rattled - Tamper

FT:
Any other breedable HA SW/SH Pokémon

All help gratefully received.

LF: shiny Palossand

FT: (all shiny) Kingler, Mimikyuu, Evee HA, Rillaboom HA (only one w/ nickname),
Stonjourner, GMAX Venusaur, Cubone, Kanto Marowak, Kanto Sandshrew, Kanto Sandslash, Krokorok

DM me if interested

bkierans

LF: Farfetch, Darumaka (Galatians), Stonjourner, Deino.

TF: shield exclusives, items, zamazenta (with trade back)

missing these last few to complete my dex :)

Last edited: