• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Jameswc88

LF: Non English Pokémon With Perfect IVs

FT: English Pokemon With Perfect IVs

Ditto
Sinistea
Pichu
Galarian Meowth
Clauncher
Gastly
Sandygast
Shinx
Horsea
Rotom
Phantump
Rufflet
Litten
Fletchling
Impidimp
Galarian Slowpoke

Last edited:

Dared3v0

Just have fun
Lf:ha fletchling

Ft:gmax meowth(1 shiny), shiny ferrothorn,shiny gmax duraladon,gmax eevee,gmax pikachu,gmax copperajah

Shoshone

LF: Seadra woth dragon scale
Ft: seadra with dragon scale

this is the last one I need to complete my Pokédex! Please help me out!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Friend Ball, Safari Ball

FT: Max Honey

PM me if interested

HoopaMePlease86

Hoopa 4Life
LF: foreign event Pokémon, XYZ shiny Yveltal, Japenese Event Necrozma, Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala (OT Eclipse)
FT: Toys R Us Arceus (TRU), GAMESTP Jirachi, 10th Anniv Mew, SMR13 Keldeo, MtTensei Marshadow, Mac Hoopa, Shiny Arceus (Clone of an original), Shiny Tanabata Jirachi (Clone of an original)

Last edited:
LF: Huge Power Diggersby
FT: I have the whole main and isle of armor pokedex and a bunch of extra shiny pikachus from the recent event. I'll breed if needed. Trying to get this mon to help me beat the normal pokemon limited sparring challenge!

Shoshone

LF: seadra with dragon scale or a kingdra. Just to complete my Pokédex. Or I can trade my seadra to you and then we trade back please help me complete my Pokédex this is the //last one//!!!

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
FT: Friend, Lure, Level, Dream, Moon
---
LF: Love Balls

PM me if interested.

FT: Shiny Sizzlipede (White Smoke) x3, Shiny Darumaka (Hustle/NOT GALARIAN) x1, Shiny Clauncher (Mega Launcher) x2, Shiny Onix (Weak Armor) x1, Shiny Pawniard (Defiant) x3, Shiny Pawniard (Inner Focus) x1, Shiny Scraggy (Moxie) x1.

LF: Mainly HA Heatmor and other HA Pokemon. Just message me and let me know what you have. Thank you.

Xronc

I have two mew. One quiet nature level 1 from pokeball plus. Another mew level 100 bashful with a moveset of willowisp roost taunt and knock off. Ev trained max hp an spd.

I have two shiny Celebi level 60 with a lucky egg. Quirky nature. Moveset Magic leaf, future sight, life dew and heal bell.

I have two Zarude level 60 , Sassy Nature. Moveset Close Combat, Power Whip, Swagger, Snarl.

I also have multiple non legendaries and competitive mons I would trade. Finally any mon I give you I will use a gold bottle cap for perfect ivs and I can use a mint for whatever nature you decide on.

Looking for two Zeraora but one will do.

IIKirjavaII

LF: Non English Pokémon With Perfect IVs

FT: English Pokemon With Perfect IVs

Ditto
Sinistea
Pichu
Galarian Meowth
Clauncher
Gastly
Sandygast
Shinx
Horsea
Rotom
Phantump
Rufflet
Litten
Fletchling
Impidimp
Galarian Slowpoke

Hi James,

I have several pokemons from Spain with 6 perfect IVS:

Feebas
Drilbur
Roggenrola
Timburr
Mimikyu
Duskull
Grookey
Larvitar
Honedge

If you still interested I would like to trade your:

Ditto
Clauncher
Sandygast
Shinx
Horsea
Rotom
Rufflet
Fletchling
Galarian Slowpoke

Just let me know. :)

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
LF 4 to 5 IV Shinx in a Luxury or Moon Ball, Adamant or Jolly nature. Foreign if possible, but will take English

FT
6IV of these Pokemon:
Sobble with Sniper
Growlithe in Level Ball
Axew with Mold Breaker
Larvesta in Sport Ball (I think it is sport)
Rowlet with Long Reach
Yamper in Love Ball

I also have Master Balls and I can breed some 4 to 5IV Pokemon in Apriballs like Duraludon (in Heavy Ball) and Galarian Corsala (in Lure Ball)

Since I am not having any luck in getting it in the wild, I thought I should try breeding it instead just don't have one in a pokeball I want.

Thanks!

IIKirjavaII

LF: Todays Event Competitive West Gastrodon (Pink)

FT: Todays Event Competitive East Gastrodon (Blue)

Mistery gift code: PJCS2019CHAMP

Trillion

would someone be able to do a trade and tradeback?

i'm just trying to evolve my slowpoke into slowking

i already have the king's rock

PAndrews

LF:
Zarude, Shiny Celebi, Shiny Meltan & Shiny Melmetal (region doesn't matter as long as they have their english names/no nicknames)

FT: (will trade multiple for 1 of the above)
Shinies: Grimmsnarl, Sirfetch'd,Charmander, Charmeleon, Vanilluxe, Lucario, Magikarp, Gardevoir, Cursola, Hawlucha, Eevee, Leafeon, Klang, Corviknight, Pikachu, Barreskewda, Seismitoad, Cinccino, Torkoal, Snorunt, Falinks, Bergmite, Haunter, Mimikiyu, Blissey, Kangaskahn, Kingdra, Wooloo, Chandelure, Mienshao, Dragalge, Dedenne, Fomantis, Gastrodon, Frosmoth, Fletchling & Palossand

Also have Zamazenta & rusted shield

ShadowForce720

LF:
Zarude, Shiny Celebi, Shiny Meltan & Shiny Melmetal (region doesn't matter as long as they have their english names/no nicknames)

FT: (will trade multiple for 1 of the above)
Shinies: Grimmsnarl, Sirfetch'd,Charmander, Charmeleon, Vanilluxe, Lucario, Magikarp, Gardevoir, Cursola, Hawlucha, Eevee, Leafeon, Klang, Corviknight, Pikachu, Barreskewda, Seismitoad, Cinccino, Torkoal, Snorunt, Falinks, Bergmite, Haunter, Mimikiyu, Blissey, Kangaskahn, Kingdra, Wooloo, Chandelure, Mienshao, Dragalge, Dedenne, Fomantis, Gastrodon, Frosmoth, Fletchling & Palossand

Also have Zamazenta & rusted shield

I forgot if I ask you this before but do you happen to have a Poke Ball Plus Mew by chance?