• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
LF: Dieno or evolutions
FT: Dreepy

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Would anyone be able to help me trade my shiny zacian from my shield to my sword?
I’d be willing to do that! I also have a shiny Zacian that I want to trade over to my Sword file, so we could kill two birds with one stone. I’ll go message you.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
LF: shiny Buzzwole

FT: all shiny: Chansey, Magmar, Taurus, Metagross, Oshawott, Lurantis, Cramorant, Dracozolt.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is the last Pokemon I need for my Galar Love Collection. If you can help out, PM me, please!
---
Lf: Love Ball-Caught Regidraco, English, No Nickname
---
FT: Four Shinies of your choice from the below lists:
---
FDYpVR3VkAA-Dx2
---
FDYpVR1VIAAA2xu

Viv

Master Tactician
LF shiny Poipole
Can offer a number of shinies in return. Pick like 4 or 5, and I should have at least 1. Thank you!

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Edit: No longer needed.

Last edited:

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
LF: Shiny Zacian
FT: Level 1 Spiritomb (I have plenty of Spiritombs from breeding)

I’m available to do a trade on Monday after work. PM me if you’re interested.

Last edited:

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Question: How much would 4 Meltans be worth?
Maybe a hidden ability or rare ball mon? You can get Meltans en masse in Go, so they’re not rare in the least.

Technomage

Maybe a hidden ability or rare ball mon? You can get Meltans en masse in Go, so they’re not rare in the least.

Yeah, I do see that that would lower their values, although I do still catch Meltans in Pokemon Go, so as to turn one of them into a Melmetal (then again, I don't think a Melmetal would have much more value, either).

TruLuck

LF: Regional Variations w/ full moveset, please

FT : Dream world Pokémon and 2 shiny dragon Pokémon. Please message if this offer is cool.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
FT:
-Meltan
-Arashi's Shiny Mamoswine
-Zacian
-Shiny Suicune
-Shiny Giratina
-Shiny Palkia
-Shiny Ponita Kanto
-Event Zygarde
-Shiny Gyarados
-Shiny Wartortle

LF:

Glastier
Regidrago
Zarude

PM me!

Attila55

Trying to complete my Dex.

LF:
Grookey (or evolutions)
Sobble (or evolutions)

Appletun (or sweet apple)
Galarian Corsola (or Cursola)
Eiscue
Zamazenta

basically all pokemon i cannot get in sword. :)

Last edited:

Hock Tuey

Pokedaddy
Trying to complete my Dex.

LF:
Grookey (or evolutions)
Sobble (or evolutions)

Appletun (or sweet apple)
Galarian Corsola (or Cursola)
Eiscue
Zamazenta

basically all pokemon i cannot get in sword. :)

I got all those (Sword player myself) by trading using Pokemon HOME. Just offer the Sword exclusives (Deino/Jangmo-o/Turtonator, etc)
and you'll be surprised how fast you'll get a trade - With the exception of Zamazenta, but was lucky enough to nab the code for a shiny one before GS ran out. Also, some xfer pokes from 'Let's Go' work as far as "completing the pokedex" is concerned.

The only thing keeping me from completing the IoA pokedex is Porygon2 and Z.. and Glastrier for CT.

HT