• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
LF: Shiny Deoxys from Go, Poke Ball pattern Vivillon
FT: Volcanion, Meloetta, Genesect, Victini, Darkrai, Hoopa (NOT the 2022 ones)

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Looking for help to finally get the shiny charm (and potentially finish the dlc dex's too) by doing a quick trade with someone to get an Aromatisse and a Slurpuff? I have a Swirlix and Spritzee to do the trades with if anyone can help me out? Been stuck with these two for ages now. Thanks in advance if you can help out.
Do you still need this? And is it in Home or SwSh?

LambzGoHard

Currently playing through Sword and getting my Living Dex up to date before the new games come out. The only Pokemon I really need are Meltan & Melmetal. I need Zarude too but I'll just wait until it gets distributed again though. Do I need the Nintendo Online Subscription to trade?

The only Pokemon I can really offer for the Meltan & Melmetal would be Magearna. I really don't want to play Pokemon Go but apparently Meltan are easy to get. Also does anyone know if the Melmetal Home Gift is still working? Apparently if I desposit a Pokemon into Home from Go then I'll get a free Melmetal?

Anyways, if anyone can get me a Meltan (or a few) & Melmetal then I'll get the Nintendo Online specifically for the trade.

EDIT: I got sorted. Ghost94 helped me out!

Last edited:

ZiR

Beginner Collector
Looking for: codes (not the redeemed pokemons) Genesect, Marshadow and Volcanion, being ditributed in some game stores on Europe/North America, I am also looking for Shiny Eternatus codes.

For trade: XY Torchics, SUM2014 Pinsir and Heracross, wifi Super Size Pumpkaboo, Steven Beldum, HKTW Rayquaza, OCT2014 Gengar, Aldora (KOR Distro or PAL) Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres and Lysandre's Mienshao.

My pokemons CAN be traded in 6th gen, 7th gen AND Pokemon Home (migrating from my pokebank account to the trader's Pokemon Home account), HOWEVER the trader MUST have the Pokemon Home Premium subscription. PM-me for offers.

Last edited:

CalebnDisney

Looking for: codes (not the redeemed pokemons) Genesect, Marshadow and Volcanion, being ditributed in some game stores on Europe/North America, I am also looking for Shiny Eternatus codes.

For trade: XY Torchics, SUM2014 Pinsir and Heracross, wifi Super Size Pumpkaboo, Steven Beldum, HKTW Rayquaza, OCT2014 Gengar, Aldora (KOR Distro or PAL) Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres and Lysandre's Mienshao.

My pokemons CAN be traded in 6th gen, 7th gen AND Pokemon Home (migrating from my pokebank account to the trader's Pokemon Home account), HOWEVER the trader MUST have the Pokemon Home Premium subscription. PM-me for offers.
ok, can you do it in SWSH? I can get as many as you want for all of them

Nyter

Island Challenger
Hey guys. I have valid Genesect/Volcanion codes for Sw/Sh... looking for a valid Shiny Eternatus code.

EDIT: Got a Shiny Eternatus

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
LF: Squirtle with egg move Confusion. The move is only obtainable in generation 2 games. So would require breeding and hatching in GSC VC then transferring to SwSh.

FT: I have a full living Pokédex and can breed anything in SwSh. I also have a large collection of Pokémon in apricorn balls as well as a collection of sport ball, safari ball and beast ball Pokémon. I could also trade one of my shiny Pokémon if that’s what people are looking for.

Josi

LF: Volcanion, Marshadow & Genesect codes from the recent distribution.
FT: Shiny Eternatus code, among other things

LambzGoHard

I'm just looking for a foreign Ditto for the Masuda Method as I'm looking to breed 7 shiny Milcery for the extra shiny set of Alcremie forms and it's apparently a bit easier/quicker with a Ditto from another country. I've just evolved the other 63 forms of Alcremie. I'm UK based and can trade over the mobile app.

Edit: Got a foreign Ditto.

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
LF: Shiny Galarian Moltres and/or Shiny Galarian Zapdos
FT: Marshadow Codes

Last edited:

TheodoricFriede

I am one Pokemon away from having caught them all (for about a week.)

I'm looking for a Zarude.

I have a Marshadow for trade. I also have a Victini and Meloetta, but they're ones I traded for back in the Sun and Moon days, so I cant guarantee their origins.