• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

snagon

Anybody have Pokerus? I will take requests for catching just about anything with HAs or G-Maxs too.

Ghost94

Anybody have Pokerus? I will take requests for catching just about anything with HAs or G-Maxs too.
I have a few Pokerus infected Pokémon I can trade you, just let me know when you’re available.

TeamSnagemWes

LF HA Arrokuda and Moon Ball Purrloin
FT HA Spritzee, Falinks, Farfetch'd, Darumaka, Applin, Magikarp, Snom, Sparkling Aria Lapras

PsychoIncarnate

LF: HA croagunk (poison touch)

FT: a number of things. I have a perfect IV rotom in a beast ball if that interests someone

Golden_Arcanine

Anyone got a spare non-English Ditto they can give me? I seem to have ST mine away by accident.

Golden_Arcanine

Needing to dextrade for Zacian. Let me know if you can help.

Ghost94

Needing to dextrade for Zacian. Let me know if you can help.
We’ll do that first, just offer Zamazenta for collateral. Will search for you now. My IGN is Odie.

Golden_Arcanine

We’ll do that first, just offer Zamazenta for collateral. Will search for you now. My IGN is Odie.
Sounds good.

EDIT: Thanks for helping out!

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Does anybody have an extra HA shiny magikarp? If you do please pm me and We can make some kind of deal.

TogePikachu

Seeking: Drampa
For Trade: G-Max Snorlax/Drednaw, Stonjourner, Turtonator, other Sword Exclusives.
Just need it for Pokédex, doesn't need to have any specific IVs or ability

Code: 1746