• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

DR.gonzo

Lf Sword exclusives -

Turtonator
Mawile
Sawk
Seedot (any from the evo line)
Scraggy/scrafty
Solrock
Passimian
Basculin red
Flapple
Stonjorner .

Any help with anyone of those appreciated .

PsychoIncarnate

Got a Pincirchin with Electric Surge, do you have a Heavy Ball?
Zamazenta for Charizard?
I was able to get the Pinurchin, but thank you

tonyg44x

Poke-Ballin'
Lf:Zacian dex purposes, will trade back
Will trade zamazenta as collateral
Pm me to set it up, thank you

filled thank you @Ghost94

Last edited:

Phunke

I have shiny Zigzagoon and shiny Magikarp, and gmax Snorlax, Sandaconda and Butterfree up for trade if anyone has any other shines or gigantamaxes I don't already have!

Edit: Zigzagoon has been traded

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

LF: 4+ IV Non-ENG Ditto
FT: 4 IV ENG Ditto

PM me if you can help.

mcccc26

Looking For:
Grookey (and evolutions)
Scorbunny (and evolutions)
All Sword Exclusives
Rhyperior
Accelgor
Escavalier

Have in Return:
Any Shield Exclusives
Gigantamax Butterfree
Gigantamax Snorlax
Gigantamax Centiskorch
I also have a copy of Sword that I haven’t started yet so can get other starters via that game and trade them if needed.

I’m trying to complete my Shield Dex and just need the ones listed above.

Please help. Thanks so much!

dar

Event Hunter
lf : shiny ha gmax corviknight (pm if interested)

Ft:

shiny gmax ha alcremie

shiny whimsicott

shiny glalie

shiny applin

6iv shiny ponyta

LF: Six Bach's Food Tins
FT: Bob's Food Tins, any non-Legendary Pokemon like exclusives and rare encounters, Friend Ball Larvitar, Fast Ball Slowpoke

Hi! I got everything else in my CurryDex, I just need all the Rich Curry entries left before I could complete it. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested, I can trade for each Food Tin one for one.

duarfo

LF:
  • Zacian (Permanent)
  • Shellos (pink)
  • Basculin (Red)
FT:
  • All other Shield Breedable Pokemon not mentioned on LF
  • The following HA Pokemon (in alphabetical order): Applin, Blipbug, Bunnelby, Caterpie, Chewtle, Corsola (galarian), Cutiefly, Darumaka (galarian), Delibird, Drilbur, Falinks, Indeedee, Inkay, Joltik, Larvitar, Litwick, Magikarp, Mareanie, Mr. Mime (galarian), Onix, Oranguru, Phantump, Pyukumuku, Rhyhorn, Roggenrola, Rookidee, Shellos (blue), Silicobra, Sizzlipede, Snom, Snorlax, Solosis, Stufful, Trubbish, Tympole, Vanillite, Wobbuffet.
  • For Permanent Zacian I can offer the following:
    • Gigantamax Pokemon: Alcreamie, Appletun, Butterfree, Corviknight, Centiskorch, Dreadnaw, Lapras, Snorlax
    • HA Gigantamax Pokemon: Butterfree, Corviknight, Snorlax
    • Shiny Pokemon: Dubwool, Shedinja, Magikarp
Please message me! I will give Zamazenta as collateral for quick trade of Zacian!

edit: Added more HA Pokemon and removed acquired Pokemon!

Last edited:

Bolsi6

I'm in need of a flame orb and I got lot's of Toxic Orb to trade. Anyone has a spare?

I need a Galarian Corsola and a Eiscue, too. We can trade some Sword exclusives.

gts123

I need:
Slurpuff

Spritzee

Aromatisse

Croagunk

Toxicroak

Escavalier

Sableye

Trevenant

I have plenty of sword and some shield exclusives all I need is the above Pokemon so I can finish the dex.

xeloo

I need:
Slurpuff

Spritzee

Aromatisse

Croagunk

Toxicroak

Escavalier

Sableye

Trevenant

I have plenty of sword and some shield exclusives all I need is the above Pokemon so I can finish the dex.

Hey! I can trade you a Karrablast for a Shelmet. You get your Escavalier and I get an Accelgor :)
Let me know if you're interested

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'm looking for a HA Swirlix in gen 8. Have some HA and apricorn ball pokémon to trade. Any iv's will do. Please message if you have it to work something out

nahranej

Looking for: Aromatisse, Goomy and Drampa to finish the Dex. Anybody willing to help? Thanks, guys!