• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Purplemage

lax trainer
I went on a raid spree last night and caught a bunch of decent IV stuff. I'll be breeding tonight if anyone's got some breed rejects they'd like to swap

RBnado

I'm looking for a non English ditto too. I have a lot the exclusives from both games. If there is something else you're looking for, let me know.

PoshTom

Same here, got a spare English Ditto but I'm after a foreign ditto.
Got a spare to trade with 5 perfect IVs, currently raid spamming to get a 6 x perfect IVs.

Linkendy

Nebby the Star
Looking for good IVs foreign male Snom whose nationality is: ENG/DEU/JAP... anything but Spanish. Offering very good Dreepys for trade.

Last edited:

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
On the verge of destroying the Ball Guy for withholding a flame orb. Will trade a Toxic orb for a Flame orb.

PM me if willing to trade and save the Ball Guy's life

MDS777

The name's Riley
Hello,
I have most Pokemon Sword exclusives (including fossils), looking for a few Shield exclusives. I'm mainly looking for Zamazenta (I just need it for the Pokedex; I'd be happy to trade back), the shield fossils, Riolu, Drampa, and especially Grookey. I can breed and offer Scorbunny and Sobble for Grookey. Please PM...

Frenchie13

Hello,
Looking for a female Milotic (nothing special IV wise) & Galar Farfetchd

I can offer/ breed any of the starters, some Gigantamax

fabio-

Hello,
I need a Croagunk or Toxicroak to complete my dex.
In return, I can offer sword version exclusives or any of the starters.
If you are willing to trade, please send me a message.

thanks!

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Need Sableye and Goomy, willing to trade Mawile and Jangmo-o; using the 7205 and 7202 codes did not work, because everyone else on those Link-Codes is only offering Mawile and Jangmo-o too.

Will be available for trading at following U.S. Pacific Time [California] timeframes:
2:15PM to 2:45PM
4:15PM to 4:45PM
5:45PM to 6:15PM [possibly not, due to helping bathe my dog]
7:30PM to 8:00PM
9:00PM to 9:30PM

Please message me if you're willing & able to help me during any of these timeframes.

Need Sableye and Goomy, willing to trade Mawile and Jangmo-o; using the 7205 and 7202 codes did not work, because everyone else on those Link-Codes is only offering Mawile and Jangmo-o too.

Hey. Need the mawile. Can definitely help. Plus do you have atonejourer?

DKN117

Legend Tamer

Hey. Need the mawile. Can definitely help. Plus do you have atonejourer?

I think I have a Stonjourner; if you want, I can breed a second one (unless I already did that at some point and forgot about it) when I start playing in ~35 minutes.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Cool. What code?

We'll try... 1989 (my birthyear); in order to give me time to finish what I'm doing now and then breed a new Stonjourner, we'll link up around ~2:20PM my time (it's 1:43 for me now).