• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Do Home trades count on here?

if so, I’m trying to get a Tauros with Sheer Force in a Safari Ball (I believe that’s only possible by transferring from R/B/Y so I know it’s a difficult find

edit:
didn’t look at the forum right below this. Sorry guys

Last edited:

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Can someone trade me some of the following Popplio,Rowlet,Karrablast,Escaviler,Accelgor,Appleton,Zacian,Zamazenta,Type Null,Meltan,Melmetal,Mew,Mewtwo,

I’m trying to make a living dex and would appreciate it.

I can offer a shiny Gengar,almost any of the gigantamax forms,a master ball,Any version exclusives

Gaskell

Hi everyone!

I am currently looking for the following Pokémon (brace yourselves). It goes without saying that I'll be more than willing to offer any other Pokémon from the Galar dex in return:
  • Scorbunny
  • Sobble
  • Lotad
  • Appletun
  • Slurpuff
  • Aromatisse
  • Croagunk
  • Corsola
  • Rhyperior
  • Solosis
  • Escavalier
  • Accelgor
  • Vullaby
  • Sableye
  • Mimikyu *
  • Ponyta
  • Trevenant
  • Oranguru
  • Drampa
  • Lunatone
  • Eiscue
  • Dracovish
  • Larvitar
  • Deino
  • Goomy
  • Zamazenta
Send me a DM listing the Pokémon you're interested in. I don't mind trading them back and forth so you can keep them - I just want them to be registered.

Thanks in advance! :3

Shoshone

Can someone trade me some of the following Popplio,Rowlet,Karrablast,Escaviler,Accelgor,Appleton,Zacian,Zamazenta,Type Null,Meltan,Melmetal,Mew,Mewtwo,

I’m trying to make a living dex and would appreciate it.

I can offer a shiny Gengar,almost any of the gigantamax forms,a master ball,Any version exclusives
I can send you a mewtwo, might have a type null, and an Appleton. Do you have corviknight gmax?

aerial_ace

Looking for rusted shield.
Offering 5 ivs ditto pretty much any other item apart from rusted sword, every gmax available (apart from corvinight), meltan. I have lots more just ask and i i c see what i can do.
Pm me

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
LF: 0 IV Speed Ditto

FT:
Jolly Intimidate Growlithe (Great-Amazing IVs)
Careful Intimidate Parting Shot Fake Out Litten (Amazing IVs)
Jolly Belly Drum Eiscue (Amazing IVs)
and a few others just ask

Last edited:

Green21

Looking for a charcoal
For trade most pokes and alt forms
Got some mints and various hidden ability pokes
And some good iv pokes

Dared3v0

Just have fun
Looking for rusted shield.
Offering 5 ivs ditto pretty much any other item apart from rusted sword, every gmax available (apart from corvinight), meltan. I have lots more just ask and i i c see what i can do.
Pm me
I have a rusted shield ill trade you for a masterball

J12345678

Looking for a Galarian Darmanitan with its fire snowman producing ability and a Flapple. Can trade a Galarian Ponyta, Toxel, Sizzlipede, Mr Rime, Axew, G. zigzagoon, Vulpix, Hawlucha, Alolan Vulpix, or Duraludon for them! Thanks

Last edited: