• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD

ShadowForce720

Does anyone here have a Mew that can still be transfer to Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee?

I would be able to trade a Melmetal that can be transferred to the Let’s Go Games or Sword and Shield for it.

LF: Leek
FT: dm me please. I’ll do my best to get whatever.

I’m playing Shield and managed to get a Galarian Farfetch’d hatched from a Kantonian one. I don’t have a leek to help it evolve though. Need it to complete the Pokedex. Thanks!

interludes

Dark type trainer
LF: Alolan Meowth - Alolan Diglett - Alolan Raichu - Popplio female HA

FT: Alolan Vulpix female - Snow Warning or...just tell me what you would like in exchange, FC in my signature

Ptonox

Advisor at Silph Co. R&D board.
FT: Shiny Glaceon, *Shiny Tyrogue , i got from raids. I already have some of those, so i offer them for trade.
LF: Legit non cloned or tampered Naganadel, Blacephalon (for the shinies)
AND
FT: HA Beastball charmander
LF: Other beastball starters, non pokeball fossils.

Please send PM if interested.

*Shiny Tyrogue not available (Already traded)

Last edited:

Steak270

Just purchased Pokemon Shield 5 days ago, currently looking to evolve my haunter if someone could help me out with that. I don't have much to offer except for some Shield exclusives, and some 4 IV ditto. Would appreciate the help though!

**Got a helping hand from Ghost94** - Thanks!!

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
LF: I found my Gigantamax Male Appletun. I got lucky today and found it via the Wild Area Event currently on.
FT: <I have a few shinies and have almost all game versions plus Pokemon Bank plus Pokemon Home if y'all need anything transferred from an older game.>

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
Isn't Appletun on Shield though.
Yes correct I meant during this event which is easier to find Gigantamax forms. In this event they switched the exclusivities... Shield can find spawns of Gigantamax Flapple more frequent (I caught like 6 in total so far) and Sword has Gigantamax Appletun spawning during this event.

metalks

I'm looking for a foreign (non-English) Ditto, preferably IV'd, for breeding purposes.
Just got back into the Pokemon games after a long hiatus so don't have a lot to offer, but I do have:
English 4IV Ditto
Rare candies
Exp. Candies XL
Or anything else, just ask and I'll see if I have it

Help is greatly appreciated, thank you guys!

Rfirewriter

I thought I had a few more days until xpansion release. :( Started over just before it arrived. I'd really just like ANY larvesta. I've got stuff to offer stored in Pokemon Home, but nothing too crazy. Please help! :)

Ptonox

LF: HA West Sea Shellos
FT: HA Beastball Charmander, HA Beastball Squirtle, HA Sportball Scyther

PM if interested.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
LF: HA West Sea Shellos
FT: HA Beastball Charmander, HA Beastball Squirtle, HA Sportball Scyther

PM if interested.

i got one for HA sportball scyther
when can you trade. or pm me
thank you

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
no need for fc
we trade via code
heres the code: 0618 9999
ig is hanz duo

Ptonox

no need for fc
we trade via code
heres the code: 0618 9999
ig is hanz duo
Ok. I have set that the code for link trade. I conected with someone with the code, but was sending a mawille instead of shellos, so i exited the trade,

Last edited: