• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Ok. I have set that the code for link trade. I conected with someone with the code, but was sending a mawille instead of shellos, so i exited the trade,

searching for the another code
0618 1111
ign is hanz duo

Ptonox

Advisor at Silph Co. R&D board.

TrueRonin88

Hello! Just returning to the game after a long hiatus. I am looking for a light ball and have had no luck even finding a pikachu. I am just starting out and kind of wanted to have one before I get further in the game. So long story short, I haven't even challenged the first gym leader yet.

I am thinking I finally might move on and come back to continue the hunt. Either that or keep grinding. I am no stranger to that at all. I certainly have seen a ton of evees though. Makes me wonder if their appearance rate is higher. If anyone has an extra light ball lying around that. Hell if anyone has a pikachu with light ball and that knows volt tackle that would be even better! Again thank you so much to anyone who can help me.

ShadowForce720

Looking for someone to trade porygon so i can get porygon 2

I can help you. You mean want to trade your Porygon and then trade right back so that you can get your newly evolved Porygon2.

I need to evolve my Kanto Slowpoke into Slowking and. 2 of my Porygon into Porygon2 and then evolve one of the Porygon2 into a Porygon-Z.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Asked on Reddit trading thread, got completely ignored, trying here.

Looking to touch-trade evolve Kadabra, and Scyther w/ Metal Coat

Also, looking to trade-evolve (touch or not, doesn't matter) Kantonian Slowpoke w/ King's Rock, Poliwhirl w/ King's Rock, and Seadra w/ Dragon Scale.

Also also, looking to give a Pinsir in exchange for a Heracross, and give a Clauncher to get a Skrelp.

Available for the next ~2 hours, and then unavailable until mid-morning tomorrow.

EDIT: Cancel that. Tried trading with someone on Spacebattles, but something went wrong, and now I get "You can't perform a Link Trade, because your last trade ended without being completed, perhaps due to a connection error or turning off the power to your system. Please wait a while, without changing the time on your Nintendo Switch system, then try again." I think I'm screwed until tomorrow...

Last edited:

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Crossposting from the Pokemon Home trade thread:

LF: Melmetal.
FT: Celebi, Jirachi, most starters, if there's any random common mons (ie not legendary) you need for your own dex, I can probably help you out.

Absolutely desperate for Melmetal, as it's the last mon I need for my living dex, and my Galaxy S8 (only 2 years old for crying out loud!) doesn't support the "connect to Switch" option in Go. So raising one myself is impossible.

Rested

LF a trade partner I have a few things I would like to evolve my seadra to kingdra,slowpoke to slowking, and porygon to a porygon z
please and thank you