• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
FT: Best 5IV (-Sp.Att), Jolly, Own Tempo, Rockruff in Beast Ball

LF: Love Balls (Item)

I have six of these Rockruffs after Shiny Breeding, and I would rather much not just toss them away.

Dingiso

Hi people

FT many french Bulbasaur Modest HA 5iv/0iv Att with 4 EggMove
FT many french Rookidee Careful HA 5iv/0iv SpA 4 EggMove

LF many no french Pokemon in various Egg group with 5iv/0 att or 5iv/0 SpA or 5iv/0 Speed for Masuda

Rapter

LF: Moonballs

FT: Friendball, Lureball, Heavyball, Loveball, Dreamball, Fastball, and Beastball.
I also have a Masterball for trade for 4 Moonballs.

KisuTim

LF: Marshadow

FT: I have Meltan shiny Arceus shiny Kyogre shiny naganadel shiny Rayquaza shiny Groudon shiny hoops shiny volcanian I have alot if your interested pm me I just need a Marshadow to complete Pokedex I'll trade you 2 of your choice

loopytheone

LF: G Max starters, Fancy Vivillon and gen 6/7 Diancie.

Specifically, I am looking for Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Wartortle, Charmander and Charmeleon with G-Max synbol.

FT: Shiny mons (Aegislash, Skwovet, Ferroseed etc), Shiny G Max mons (Corviknight, Sandaconda, Coalossal), HA pokes, HA G-Max pokemon, Apriballs, Bottle Caps, Mints, Safari-ball scyther etc etc. Lots more shinies and items too, send me a message!

DJWT

I am ready.
LF: Pinsir, clauncher/clawitzer
Ft: Heracross, Dragalge
Looking for help to complete the dex

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
LF: Shiny Larvesta or Shiny Lapras

FT: Shiny Ekans, shiny growlithe, shiny gyarados, shiny abra, shiny rhyhorn, shiny squirtle, Hooh, rayquaza, manaphy, lake spirits, Groudon, kyogre

i have all legendaries and mythicals (most I have a duplicate of that I’m willing to trade) so if it’s not on the list and you still want it, I likely have it! (Some of these would ofc be Home trades; I can do either format)