• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD

ShadowForce720

Does anyone happen to have some Bach’s Food Tins, that I can have? I need 6 of them and I’m willing to trade some Bob’s Food tins for them.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Looking for a 5IV no Sp.Atk Jolly Meowth with Technician ability and AERIAL ACE TM move which is only available <Gen 8.
Have lots of competitive mons I could breed off, special ball pokemon etc. Let me know what you want

Jack-The_tripper

Hey all

Just looking for someone to trade a slowpoke and a porygon that I already have back and forth to complete the pokedex. Please let me know how I can repay the favor in return. Thanks!

droptimo

overwhelmed
LF:

Alolan Lightning Rod Marowak
Bold HA Togepi
Jolly Terrakion (tough ask, not high priority)

FT:

-Friend Ball
-Level Ball
-Beast Ball
-HA Breedjects - Popplio, Eevee, Charmander, Litten, Grookey, Scorbunny, Rufflet, Rookidee, Fletchling, Duraludon
-non-HA Breedjects - Deino, Dhelmise, Dreepy, Larvitar, Ferroseed, Impidimp
-Raid Shinies - Machamp, Pinsir, Lilligant, Zoroark

been posting this across multiple locations in hope of striking a deal. Please PM if anything here interests you.

Absolutely Absol

It's just Absol...
Hello!
LF: Zamazenta to complete my Pokédex. Just touch trade. Please DM me.
I'm from UK. So I'm not available on mornings mostly.

PM me here or at Discord - E/(●Д●)/#1677
EDIT: Finished!

Last edited:

fortify45

Hello, looking to do quick tradeback for my haunter. If you need mons trade evolved this is a good opportunity to do that.
Msg if interested.

HoopaMePlease86

Hoopa 4Life
FT: Keldeo, Arceus, Mew, Jirachi (Shiny Tanabata), Deoxys, Jirachi, Dialga, Latios, Latias, Palkia, Phione, and Theran Tornadus.

LF: Calyrex, Regieeleki, Regidrago, Glacier, Spectrier, any of the birds.

Josi

LF: Spectrier and Regieleki

FT: Shiny BW2 Event Dialga, Palkia and Giratina; Shiny World Championships Metagross, Genesect, Meloetta, Keldeo, Plenty of event Mewtwo from Japan and the US, Event Pikachu from HGSS, Heatran, Cresselia, Plenty of Deoxys, Event Jirachi, The Regi Trio, Regigigas, Shiny Jirachi, Meltan, Ultra Beasts, plenty of other Legends and random shinies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Ability Patch, Safari Ball

FT: Suicune, Latios, Shiny Rayquaza (from Bank), The Tapus, Meltan, Dialga, Latios

PM me if interested

Last edited:

GuitarBoyo

LF: Glastrier for touch trade to get Pokédex entry, Regieleki touch trade for entry.

FT: Spectrier for touch trade, Regidrago for touch trade, all sword exclusives and some legends and UBs from Max Raid

Last edited:

Emperorj

LF: volcanion, spektier, regieleki
FT: zygarde, celebi, mew, mewtwo, jirachi, groudon, kyogre, cressellia, heatran, keldeo, meltan, melmetal, kyurem, shiny nuzleaf, shiny medicham, shiny drapion, shiny sigyliph, shiny quagsire, eternatus, zekrom, regis, star sweets, master ball. non-shiny zeraora (japanese. one is a lvl 100 and the other has pokerus), hoopa.

(all of my pokemon are in gen 8, but i can recieve on gen 7. pokemon home can be used.)
if interested please message me

(i also accept touch trade with them on home and in return i'll give you a meltan)

loopytheone

LF: Calyrex, Glastrier, Spectrier and Regidrago

FT: Safari Ball (for 3 legendaries), Apriballs, most previous legendaries and many shinies including:

• Leafeon
  • Trapinch
  • Skwovet
  • Ferroseed
  • Steelix
  • Rhydon
  • Perserker
  • G Max Corviknight
  • G Max Grimmsnarl
  • G Max Flapple
  • G Max Charizard
  • G Max Orbeetle
  • G Max Coalossal
I have others too, feel free to ask.

aerial_ace

LF GLASTRIER
FT MASTER BALL or any ball of your choice

Haunter ゴースト

LF: Regieleki, Glastrier

FT: Complete Pokedex (beside a few exceptions), various shiny Pokemon. Inbox for any you want in-particular and I will see what I have.