• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD

@Bontyou i can grab the flame orb if i can use the ditto, trying to masuda method for shinies so that would help greatly! I have a few good iv scorbunny bred (he's gonna be my first shiny lol) if you want anything else let me know!

Bontyou

@Bontyou i can grab the flame orb if i can use the ditto, trying to masuda method for shinies so that would help greatly! I have a few good iv scorbunny bred (he's gonna be my first shiny lol) if you want anything else let me know!
Great!! Yes, you can use my ditto, it's not a rent, it will be yours. If you have a heavy ball, I will be happy, but since this ball seems to be quite rare, I don't care if you don't want to release to me.
Looking forward for your reply!!

Bontyou

I can get the heavy ball as well i actually don't have flame orb i never got him from the championship lol but i have a leftover heavy ball though
Oh really, I never got a flame orb too... If you can give me a heavy ball, how about trading with "Japan Ditto 4 max IV"?
If you feel this fine, I will set a pass code and jump to WIFI.

grnbn

LF a Mawile and Zacian just for Dex purposes - I'll trade them back right after and do my best to trade stuff you might be missing from the Dex.

These are the last two I need, please help a poor soul lol

shadow_wolf

LF Mold Breaker Drilbur and Cursed Body Corsola.
IV/Natures not affected.
Can offer all exclusives and a few non english scorbunnys.
PM me. Tia

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
LF:
Salazzle
Vullaby
Gigalith

FT:
Almost completed pokedex fully. Tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do. - Also still have masterball unused.

Friend code: SW-0068-0007-6043

have salazzle and gigalith
looking for shield exclusives
2 for 2

Drungler

LF:
Salazzle
Vullaby
Gigalith

FT:
Almost completed pokedex fully. Tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do. - Also still have masterball unused.

Friend code: SW-0068-0007-6043
I'll trade you salazzle and gigalith for a touch trade of zacian

Clarity

Rawr! <3
LF:
Ponyta
Corsola
Lotad
Sableye
Lunatone
Croagunk
Basculin
Spritzee
Goomy
Oranguru
Appletun
Arctovish
The dex entry for Zamazenta

FR:
I mostly have the Pokedex full. I will see what I can do for you. :3

Last edited:

Xeno the Doomguy

I have a switch and getting back into Pokemon!
LF: Dry Skin Crogunk and sap sipper goomy

FR: Moxie scraggy and Bulletproof Jangmo-o or Deino

PM me for trades

Astrint

Breeding Star
LF Hidden ability Telepathy Blipbug and Hidden ability Gooey Goomy

FT: offering ha Darumaka, ha Eevee, ha Rookidee, ha Sizzlipede, ha Toxel, All Version exclusives, all starters including charmander, Gmax Hidden ability Corvinight with 4iv

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
LF: Gigantimax Coalossal, Flapple, Machamp, a Pokerus Poké
FT: Gigantimax Lapras, Gengar, Appletun, Corviknight, Centiskorch and any Poké from dex

Ghost94

Poké Philanthropist
looking for mawile and need help with feebas trade
Got a Mawile for you and I’ll help you with the evolution of Feebas. Since I still need the dex entries for Feebas and Milotic you don’t have to give me anything for the Mawile.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
have
LF: Gigantimax Coalossal, Flapple, Machamp, a Pokerus Poké
FT: Gigantimax Lapras, Gengar, Appletun, Corviknight, Centiskorch and any Poké from dex
have pokerus for gmax engar