• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

grnbn

LF:
Ponyta
Corsola
Lotad
Sableye
Lunatone
Croagunk
Basculin
Spritzee
Goomy
Oranguru
Appletun
Arctovish
The dex entry for Zamazenta

FR:
I mostly have the Pokedex full. I will see what I can do for you. :3

I'll trade you the dex entry for Zamazenta for Zacian's - the ole trade and trade back if you will.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
looking for a non english ditto preferably 4 IV's or better for masuda method. Offering english 4 IV ditto in return. I have battle points so I can nature train it if you want with the mints to any competitive nature.
If you don't need a ditto also my dex is fully complete I can offer bred version exclusives of both games, for most things from either game and all the starters plus charmander. I have sword.
I also have a few decent HA's from raids like durant, salazzle, rhydon, digglet and a few others. i think i have 10 species total with HA.

please PM me if interested so my phone will alert me. thanks!

Ghost94

I need Accelgor and Appletun. Will offer anything else in the pokedex except legendaries.
Shelmet for Karrablast then trade back after they evolve.

Stone Dragon

I am looking for a 5*31 Ditto english or japanese and would trade it against my german 5*31 Ditto to have the Masuda Method work.
only attack isn't perfect on mine. Nature is Quirky

Astrint

Breeding Star
I have ha Darumaka, ha Eevee, ha Rookidee, ha Rolycoly, ha Sizzlipede, ha Toxel, All Version exclusives, all current starters including charmander, a pokemon with pokerus, and ha goomy

Looking For Telepathy Blipbug. if it has Recover and Sticky Web I am willing to trade multiples from this list for it.

zeroboxi

LF: HA Hatterene (or any pre-evolutions, obviously)

FT: HA Mareanie, HA Snom, HA Pyukumuku, HA Eevee, HA Wooper, HA Tyrogue, HA Galarian Corsola, HA Pincurchin

Last edited:

concern

LF: Mawile, Passimian, Turtonator, Solrock, Stonjourner, Zacian, Sableye. Mainly looking for touch trades as I only want the dex entry

FT: Any shield exclusive besides Sableye

Ghost94

Looking for a Heavy Ball.

FT:
Scorbunny
Grookey
Sobble
Farfetch’d
Seedot
Mawile
Solrock
Darumaka