• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

adl222

LF: Aromatisse, Dracozolt, and Artozolt (would trade back just need the data for my dex)

FT: dracovish and any shield exclusives and help evolving any pokemon.

kee13

Hi, there.

LF: Hidden Abilitly Farfech’d or Sirfache’d with Scrappy (Hidden Abilitly) Hidden Abitly Hatenna

FT Iron Fist Timburr, Dream Ball Rookidee with Hidden Abilitly, Dream Ball Blipbug, Love Ball Joltik, Love Ball Eevee (No HA), Moon Ball Dreepy (wth Hidden Abilitly), Mr Mime (Galarian, with HA) Level Ball Rolycoly, Ice Scales Smooth (Hidden Abilitly) Hddden Abiltly Mawile, Hidden Abilitly Roggenrolla, Hidden ability Pincunchin, Hidden Abitly Tyroge, Hidden Abilitly Magikarp, Hidden Abilitly Shellder, Hidden Abiltly Bunesby, Hidden Abilitly Caterpie, Hidden Abilitly Oranguru, Hdden Abilitly Solius, Hidden Abilitly Growlith, , Hidden Abilitly Hidden Abilitly Clobbopuss, Hidden Abilitly Sizzlipede, Hidden Abilitly Pupkinboo, Hidden Abilitly Shelios, Hidden Abilitly Shelmet, Hidden Abilitly Toxel, Hidden Abilitly, Hidden Abilitly Sinistea, Hidden Abilitly, Hidden Abilitly Pyukumuki, Hidden Abilitly Koffing, Hidden Morelull, Hidden Abilitly Corsla

Thank you for any help!
hi, i have ha farfech´d and hatenna, change for your ha dreepy and clobopuss, if you want

TheoS

Anybody willing to help me with evolving Haunter, Dusclops, Phantump and Pumpkaboo, please? :) Maybe we can help each other with trade evolutions

Last edited:
Just finishing my dex and this is what i need, if someone can help just send a message even if is only one pokemon.

Completed, thanks :)

FT: starters, exclusives, many Giga Snorlax, eevee evolutions, baby pokemon, fossils, other pokemon not in this missing list.

Last edited:

Ghost94

Hello there, here’s a collection I’ve amassed and a few things I’m in search of.

FT:
Shiny Ribombee
4iv FRE Ditto
4iv ENG Ditto

Gigantamax Pokemon:
G-Max Flapple
G-Max Appletun
G-Max Snorlax
G-Max Garbodor
G-Max Grimsnarl
G-Max Sandaconda
G-Max Drednaw
G-Max Butterfree
G-Max Corviknight
G-Max Hatterene
G-Max Duraludon

Hidden Abilities:
HA Clobbopus
HA Mareanie
HA Gothita
HA Rookidee
HA Charmander
HA Gossifleur
HA Snom
HA Hatenna
HA Sizzlipede
HA Bunnelby
HA Corsola
HA Eevee
HA Vulpix
HA Applin
HA Darumaka
HA Drilbur
HA Ralts
HA Indeedee Female
HA Goomy
HA Shellder

Apricorn’s:
Heavy Ball Wooloo
Moon Ball Impidimp
Level Ball Impidimp
Level Ball Silicobra
Moon Ball Dreepy
Heavy Ball Dreepy
Love Ball Corsola
Heavy Ball Corsola
Heavy Ball Drilbur
Moon Ball Hatenna
Heavy Ball Ferroseed
Love Ball Ponyta
Lure Ball Chewtle
Love Ball Eevee
Moon Ball Eevee
Friend Ball Tyrouge
Love Ball Minccino
Dream Ball Milcery
Love Ball Milcery
Moon Ball Mimikyu
Friend Ball Larvitar
Fast Ball Rotom
Friend Ball Applin
Moon Ball Silicobra
Beast Ball Rookidee
Love Ball Snom

Others:
Munna w/Synchronize (Adamant, Modest, Timid, Jolly, Naive, Hasty)
Sword Version Exclusives(i.e. Solrock, Scraggy)
Shield Version Exclusives(i.e. Goomy, Drampa)

Items:
Fossilized Drake
Fossilized Fish
Fossilized Dino
Fossilized Bird
Tart Apple
Lonely Mint
Naughty Mint
Brave Mint
Impish Mint
Relaxed Mint
Calm Mint
Sassy Mint
Bottle Cap

LF:
G-Max Pikachu Male
Fast Ball
Friend Ball
Master Ball
Eternatus
Zamazenta

Willing to trade 2 for 1 and give my Pokémon items to hold as well for the Legendaries and Pikachu, also am open to offers.

Last edited:

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
LF: (any evolutions of these work too) Grookey, Lotoad, Sweet Apple, Spritzee, Croagunk, Solosis, Sableye, Oranguru, Drampa, Lunatone, Eiscue, Larvitar and Zamazenta (back and forth with Zacian)

FT: Any Fossil Pokemon and sword exclusives, scorbunny and sobble

I´d be happy to trade even if its only for one of these pokemon.

can give grookey and larvitar for 2 fish fossils

JMS719

LF: Sobble
FT: Scorbunny

Or any other evolution of Sobble is fine too. Thank you.

ghborden

LF: Stonjourner (just to complete my dex. It is the last thing I need.)
FT: Any of the four fossil mons (whichever you may need) or anything else that I may have that you want.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
LF: Grookey
FT: Sobble or Scorbunny

Not looking for/offering good IVs necessarily.

Mega Gobli

The Best
LF: Mawile

FT: Nothing much, lol, just random pokemon. I restarted my quest, that's why. I just want Mawile to be part of my starting team, so if anyone wants to help me out, let me know.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
FT: HA Eevee in dream ball some have egg moves

pm me for offers.