• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

ebevan91

Anyone want to swap some fossils or fossil Pokemon? I have a spare Arctozolt and a few fossilized dinos and birds, and I need the others.

JDS

Anyone want to swap some fossils or fossil Pokemon? I have a spare Arctozolt and a few fossilized dinos and birds, and I need the others.
Havent been able to find Eiscue or Drampa. But ive been breed8ng Goomys for other people if you want one.

ebevan91

Havent been able to find Eiscue or Drampa. But ive been breed8ng Goomys for other people if you want one.

Let's go ahead and do that trade. I'll trade you one of the Sword dragons. What's the link code gonna be?

ebevan91

Still searching.

I don't think this is you I'm connecting with because they disconnect when I put up one of the dragons. Might want to try a different code. Something more random.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

Man, whenever I try to trade in Handheld Mode, once I choose my Pokemon, there's a communication error. And whenever I do manage to get the Galarain Farfetch'd up, they offer me the wrong Pokemon. I'm looking for a Galarian Corsola, not a Ditto, not a Jangmo-o, a Galarian Corsola.
EDIT: You know, someone offered a Galarian Ponyta, and I decided to trade for that instead.

Last edited:

PearlDex

LF: Eiscue and Shield Fossils.
FT: I can breed just about any Sword exclusive. Have a german Sobble. I have more starters than I know what to do with.

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
Man, whenever I try to trade in Handheld Mode, once I choose my Pokemon, there's a communication error. And whenever I do manage to get the Galarain Farfetch'd up, they offer me the wrong Pokemon. I'm looking for a Galarian Corsola, not a Ditto, not a Jangmo-o, a Galarian Corsola.
EDIT: You know, someone offered a Galarian Ponyta, and I decided to trade for that instead.
I'm ready whenever you are

Rodentia

LF: Aromatisse or a Spritzee holding a sachet.

FT:
Arctovish, Arctozolt, Spritzee w/sachet,
Gigantamax Centiskorch.
Deino, Riolu, Stonjourner, Hakamo-o, G-Ponyta, Gothorita, Sawk, Scorbunny

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
LF: Aromatisse or a Spritzee holding a sachet.

FT:
Arctovish, Arctozolt, Spritzee w/sachet,
Gigantamax Centiskorch.
Deino, Riolu, Stonjourner, Hakamo-o, G-Ponyta, Gothorita, Sawk, Scorbunny
I'll trade you the Deino for my Aromatisse

CraigPitt

Lf: Galarian Corsola
FT: Any starter, galarian farfetch'd