• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

@Bontyou i can grab the flame orb if i can use the ditto, trying to masuda method for shinies so that would help greatly! I have a few good iv scorbunny bred (he's gonna be my first shiny lol) if you want anything else let me know!

Bontyou

@Bontyou i can grab the flame orb if i can use the ditto, trying to masuda method for shinies so that would help greatly! I have a few good iv scorbunny bred (he's gonna be my first shiny lol) if you want anything else let me know!
Great!! Yes, you can use my ditto, it's not a rent, it will be yours. If you have a heavy ball, I will be happy, but since this ball seems to be quite rare, I don't care if you don't want to release to me.
Looking forward for your reply!!

Bontyou

I can get the heavy ball as well i actually don't have flame orb i never got him from the championship lol but i have a leftover heavy ball though
Oh really, I never got a flame orb too... If you can give me a heavy ball, how about trading with "Japan Ditto 4 max IV"?
If you feel this fine, I will set a pass code and jump to WIFI.

grnbn

LF a Mawile and Zacian just for Dex purposes - I'll trade them back right after and do my best to trade stuff you might be missing from the Dex.

These are the last two I need, please help a poor soul lol

shadow_wolf

LF Mold Breaker Drilbur and Cursed Body Corsola.
IV/Natures not affected.
Can offer all exclusives and a few non english scorbunnys.
PM me. Tia

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
LF:
Salazzle
Vullaby
Gigalith

FT:
Almost completed pokedex fully. Tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do. - Also still have masterball unused.

Friend code: SW-0068-0007-6043

have salazzle and gigalith
looking for shield exclusives
2 for 2

Drungler

LF:
Salazzle
Vullaby
Gigalith

FT:
Almost completed pokedex fully. Tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do. - Also still have masterball unused.

Friend code: SW-0068-0007-6043
I'll trade you salazzle and gigalith for a touch trade of zacian

Clarity

Rawr! <3
LF:
Ponyta
Corsola
Lotad
Sableye
Lunatone
Croagunk
Basculin
Spritzee
Goomy
Oranguru
Appletun
Arctovish
The dex entry for Zamazenta

FR:
I mostly have the Pokedex full. I will see what I can do for you. :3

Last edited:

Xeno the Doomguy

I have a switch and getting back into Pokemon!
LF: Dry Skin Crogunk and sap sipper goomy

FR: Moxie scraggy and Bulletproof Jangmo-o or Deino

PM me for trades

Astrint

Breeding Star
LF Hidden ability Telepathy Blipbug and Hidden ability Gooey Goomy

FT: offering ha Darumaka, ha Eevee, ha Rookidee, ha Sizzlipede, ha Toxel, All Version exclusives, all starters including charmander, Gmax Hidden ability Corvinight with 4iv

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
LF: Gigantimax Coalossal, Flapple, Machamp, a Pokerus Poké
FT: Gigantimax Lapras, Gengar, Appletun, Corviknight, Centiskorch and any Poké from dex

Ghost94

looking for mawile and need help with feebas trade
Got a Mawile for you and I’ll help you with the evolution of Feebas. Since I still need the dex entries for Feebas and Milotic you don’t have to give me anything for the Mawile.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
have
LF: Gigantimax Coalossal, Flapple, Machamp, a Pokerus Poké
FT: Gigantimax Lapras, Gengar, Appletun, Corviknight, Centiskorch and any Poké from dex
have pokerus for gmax engar