• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

RafaSacristan

Anyone have HA Hatenna in dream/love/heal or premium ball?

Also I am looking for HA Sinistea...

Have HA Hatenna, HA Corsola, non English Dragapult with good IVs, some exclusive pokemons and others

T-Koizumi

Hi!

LF: Sobble with decent IV from any country but France
FT: Have a fair amount of French Sobbles, lots of them bred with 5 raid Dittos (don't now much about IV but they have 4 stats at 6, for whatever it's worth to you guys.)

Trying to optimize my shiny chances !

Thanks!

Watta1992

Hey everyone ! I´m looking to complete my pokedex looking for!

Gigalith
Appletun
Slurpuff
Spritzee
Aromatisee
Rhyperior
escalvalier
Accelgor
Vullaby and mandibuzz
sableye
trevenant
oranguru
drampa
lunatone
eiscue
zamazenta

could trade back and forth or breed exclusive sword pokemon.

Squirtlemasterr

I have karrablast. Looking to trade for a Shelmet.

T-Koizumi

LF: Scorbunny or Sobble
FT: Grookey

Hey!
I have an army of Sobble if you'd like one and I wouldn't mind a foreign Grookey (I'm located in France and so is my cartridge))

I'm still at work and I won't be online until another couple hours, would that be okay for you to wait until then?
If so could I just ask that you help me in my shiny hunting by breeding a Sobble for me after I trade you mine so I can get a foreign one as well. If you don't want to that's totally fine ofc.

Thank you!

Rukkas

Hey!
I have an army of Sobble if you'd like one and I wouldn't mind a foreign Grookey (I'm located in France and so is my cartridge))

I'm still at work and I won't be online until another couple hours, would that be okay for you to wait until then?
If so could I just ask that you help me in my shiny hunting by breeding a Sobble for me after I trade you mine so I can get a foreign one as well. If you don't want to that's totally fine ofc.

Thank you!

That is fine, I'll be around all day.

RafaSacristan

Hi!

LF: Sobble with decent IV from any country but France
FT: Have a fair amount of French Sobbles, lots of them bred with 5 raid Dittos (don't now much about IV but they have 4 stats at 6, for whatever it's worth to you guys.)

Trying to optimize my shiny chances !

Thanks!
Hey, I have English Sobble with calm nature and good IVs! Wanna trade for your ditto?

ok boomer

Hey, I have kantonian meowth, rhyperior, accelgor, oranguru, sableye and Stonjourner!

I can send you them just to record data or to trade...

Do you have eiscue, drampa, Aegislash, chandelure, hitmontop, cherubi, Elgyem, Lucario?

Hi sorry for the belated reply,

i need the persian for data unless you wanna trade your kanto meowth, oranguru and sableeye
dont need the rhyperior anymore

i dont have lucario but the riolu and no cherubi. the rest of them i have

Orangejuice

LF: Zacian (trade back), Shelmet + Karrablast (tradeback so I have both evolutions for the dex), Aromatisse, Slurpuff (I have Whipped Cream, I just need somebody to trade with) Turtunator, Milotic

FT: All shield exclusives, Zamazenta (only for Zacian + tradeback), HA Dreepy, HA Sizzlipede, HA Litwick

RafaSacristan

Hi sorry for the belated reply,

i need the persian for data unless you wanna trade your kanto meowth, oranguru and sableeye
dont need the rhyperior anymore

i dont have lucario but the riolu and no cherubi. the rest of them i have
You can keep the kantonian meowth, sableye and oranguru.

I need just for data: eiscue, Aegislash, chandelure and hitmontop, but I wanna keep the elgyem.

Do you wanna trade now?

Cor Petit

King killer
Hello everybody! Just missing this ones to complete my pokedex, somebody could help me? I only need to register them:

Solrock
Darumaka, Darmanitan
3 fossils
Turtonator
Stonjourner
Passimian
Rufflet + evo
Swirlix, slurpuff
Applin's sword evo
Hitmontop

SueChef

Old dog, new tricks!
LF Zacian for it's Dex entry only, and some help with Evo trades for my Rhydon, Karrablast and Shelmet.