• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Jiggins

Hi All,

LF:
  • Zamazenta with Rusted Shield
  • G-Max Eevee
FT:
  • Zacian with Rusted Sword (will only trade for Zamazenta)
  • G-Max Pikachu (will only trade for Eevee)
PM if interested.

I've recently been shiny hunting Honedge (600+ eggs and no luck.... Yet) and whilst I was releasing my rejects, I realised I could be helpful with my rejects so I have kept a box. The Honedge are nothing special in terms of IV's, but they are all in a beast ball. So if anyone has any other apricorn/beast/dream ball pokemon and are interested in a beast ball Honedge for whatever reason, let me know.

Last edited:

MK.ultra

Hey everyone. I'm looking for:
  • A lot of Fossilized Drake and Fossilized Fish fossils (most common on Shield)
I can give a lot of Sword fossils.

Ghost94

I've recently been shiny hunting Honedge (600+ eggs and no luck.... Yet) and whilst I was releasing my rejects, I realised I could be helpful with my rejects so I have kept a box. The Honedge are nothing special in terms of IV's, but they are all in a beast ball. So if anyone has any other apricorn/beast/dream ball pokemon and are interested in a beast ball Honedge for whatever reason, let me know.
If you Surprise Trade them rather than release them you’ll boost your chances of winning a Master Ball from the Lotto-ID.

I'm looking for someone to help me register Rhyperior. Also looking for a Sweet Tart to register Appletun. I will help with anything you need in return. Thank you!!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Jolly Mint, Adamant Mint, Ability Capsule, Eviolite, Power items, Smoke-Poke Tail
FT: Sword Exclusives, Gigantamax Butterfree, Gigantamax Snorlax, Gigantamax Drednaw, Gigantamax Centiskorch, Adamant Toxapex, Corvisquire with Roost, Maractus with Wood Hammer, Salazzle,
Toxicroak, Eiscue, Rhydon with Protector

PM if interested

Last edited:

ryan hunter

Pokemon trainer
Im looking for HA farfetch'd in a standard pokeball. (Will accept greatball, timerball and ultra ball for non Gigantimax trades.)

FT:
Gigantimax: Machamp, Snorlax, Centiscorch, Korvinight, Drednaw, Butterfree, Sanaconda.

HA: Zigzagoon, Rookidee, Arrokuda, Chewtle, Hattena, Farfetch'd (in beast ball), Rolycoly, ponyta and others.

Have all starters, mimikyu, high iv dreepys and alot of other stuff, just ask.

quicksilver795

I'm looking for a 6 IV non-US Ditto, I can trade Zamazenta with the shield or Eternatus. I also have Pokerus, a lot of Hidden Ability mons, and also a Masterball.

LF: shiny swirlix and cottonee

ft: shiny vikavolt
shiny shuckle
shiny duskull
shiny salazzle
shiny eiscue
shiny lotad
shiny golurk
shiny bewear

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Since my thread is buried under, I'll make this request quick.

LF: Turtonator (preferred nature: +Def / Sp. A, - Att / Spd)

FT: Drampa

Link code: 5467

PM me if you have different request (see my list here), otherwise, I'll assume that you'll want the version exclusive counterpart. My link code is open until 4 hours from now.

Last edited:

MrMong

LF: Zacian for my Living Dex
FT: Ask away. Willing to trade my Master Ball along with what you ask

snagon

LF: Any Oranguru

FT: HA Passimian, G-Darumaka, Indeedee (M&F), Duraludon, G-Corsola, G-Farfetch'd

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
LF: HA Rufflet/Braviary
FT: HA Snorlax, HA G-Corsola, HA Dynamax Butterfree, HA Eevee, HA Ralts, HA Duraludon, HA Drilbur, Shield Exclusive Pokemon

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
LF: dex data on
rhyperior
sableye
dhelmise

FT: sword exclusives, dex data you may need

Last edited:

xdiegaox

Im a Tamer
LF: 0iv speed, Solosis, Indeedee(HA), Cufant, Timburr,Torkoal
FT: 5iv , Dreepy, Hattarene, Makigarp, Honedge, Toxel, Arrokuda, Rookidee, Koffing, Mimikyut, Ferroseed, Cutiefly, Joltik, Darumaka, Marinee.

For more infor about the set of the mons for trade sent me a pm.

unresponsive

I can touch trade those to you fellow MGS fan.
tysm, I actually got most of those from a friend just now!

do you have dhelmise egg for keeps?

unresponsive

7652, Kowalczyki

thank you man I appreciate it