• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Hey. I feel really shitty for this, but I won't be able to trade at that time. Got to hang with family. What time are you free tonight?

(US Pacific Times)
4:15 to 4:45
5:45 to 6:15 [unless I have to help bathe my dog]
7:30 to 8:00
9:00 to 9:15

And don't be surprised if somebody else beats you to the punch.

To anybody else on the thread: I need a Sableye and a Goomy, am willing to give a Mawile and a Jangmo-o.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Will indeed be unavailable during the 5:45-6:15 slot; will next be playing 7:30-8:00.

Looking for Mawile, Stonjourner, any in the Seedot line, any in the Deino line, and Darmanitan with ZEN mode ability.

I literally have everything else. Just ask which shield exclusive you need or rare pokemon.
Will be online around 10 p.m. central time until 3 a.m. Message me for code

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Urgh, unexpected chores mean no 7:30-8:00 play, either... Gonna try for either 8:15 to 8:45 or 8:30 to 9:00 [all times US Pacific]; if anyone's willing to give me a Mawile and/or Goomy, let me know before then.

MDS777

The name's Riley
I only need Salazzle and Zamazenta and then my dex is 100%. I would be willing to give flame orb, Bob's Food Tin, and other items in exchange for these two. I also have some version exclusives from each version. I would be willing to trade the Zamazenta back; I really only need it for the dex.

I only need Salazzle and Zamazenta and then my dex is 100%. I would be willing to give flame orb, Bob's Food Tin, and other items in exchange for these two. I also have some version exclusives from each version. I would be willing to trade the Zamazenta back; I really only need it for the dex.

Do you have Mawile, Stonejourner, Seedot, or Deino?

Ammy-chan

I can touch trade you Zamazenta for flame orb?

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Looking for a Sableye; I can offer a Galarian Farfetch'd, Stonjourner, Solrock, Galarian Darumaka, Mawile, or Deino. Only available for the next 17-18 minutes.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Got sable eye. Need Mawile. What is your ign?

Don't know what "IGN" is, but my console name is DKN117 and my character name is Victor.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
In game name. How do I find you?
For lack of any better ideas, I'll be the one offering a Mawile, I guess...

We'll try code 1989, for my birth-year.