• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Ammy-chan

LF Apriball HA Kanto starters I don't have

FT Dream Ball HA Squirtle, Friend ball HA Bulbasaur, Love/Beast/Moon/Dream ball HA Charmander, HA Alola starters

Tax Evasion

Not an actual tax offender
LF: Zamazenta back and forth
FT: Zacian back and forth

I want to complete my dex and only need Zamazenta for that, but I'd like to keep my Zacian.
So anyone playing Shield who's in my shoes is welcome to trade dex entries that way
I would definitely do that if you still don't have zamazenta.

kee13

LF: gigantamax Charizard (solar power).

FT: gigantamax (Toxtricity -punk rock, technician-, Sandaconda -sand veil, sand spit-, Butterfree -Compound Eyes-, Orbettle -swarn, frisk-, Kingler -hyper cutter-, Coalossal -Flame Body, Flash Fire-, Grimmsnarl -Prankster, frisk-, Dreadnaw -Strong Jaw-, Centiskorch -Flash Fire-, Corviknight -unnerve-, Flapple -ripen-, Charizard -blaze-)

ha ( Ralts, Oddish, Rolycoly, Rookidee, Duraludon, Lapras, Gotitha, Corsola, Falinks, Hatenna, Silicobra, Sizzlipede, Meowth, Milcery, Chewtle, Toxel, Sinistea, Impidimp, Mr mime, Farfetch´d, Snom, Gossfleur, Indeedee, Darumaka, Clobbopus, Dreepy, Blipbug, Applin, Zigzagoon, Ponyta, Arrokuda)

new: -Kanto: bulbasaur (ha option), squirtle (ha option), ponyta, farfetch´d. -Alola; vulpix, raichu, meowth, rowlet, litten, popplio.

Jdmkiing

So i have been surprise trading and through that i received a squirtle litten and other pokemons that i think are not in the game now can i get banned for this?

11jk1992

ShinyUmbreon11
LF: milotic which knows haze
FT: shiny onix with metal coat, timid alolan vulpix with HA and egg moves, master ball, most starters, etc.

Sceptre

Back in the game now
LF: Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales

FT: Any Gigantamax PKMN with 4-6 31 IVs

11jk1992

ShinyUmbreon11
LF: Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales

FT: Any Gigantamax PKMN with 4-6 31 IVs
I've been breeding timid HA vulpix with egg moves trying to get a shiny all day. If you have a milotic with haze that's be great. If not you can just have one. I have atleast 600 lol

MeteorRider

I need the dex entry for Zamacenta, I can offer the dex entry for Zacian.
I can also offer a Zeroara for a Zamacenta or a Zacian for keeps.

READ BEFORE TRADE (( Mewtwo and Celebi , charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur and ponyta are legit. However they are cloned using a glitch in Pokémon gold version. No hacking device was used or will ever be used on my games or Pokémon. In short they aren’t hacked. ))

~ For Trade ~

1. Square Shiny Timid Hidden Ability Mewtwo FROM POKÉMON YELLOW Says from johto as it was traded to Pokémon gold first.
2. Square Shiny timid Celebi FROM POKÉMON CRYSTAL 5 IV’S
3. Square Shiny Timid hidden ability Charmander from POKÉMON GOLD
4. Square Shiny Timid hidden ability squirtle from POKÉMON GOLD
5. Square Shiny Timid hidden ability bulbasaur from Pokémon GOLD
6. Square Shiny Hidden Ability Ponyta kanto version from POKÉMON GOLD

~ looking for

1. Masterball
2. Shiny Lunala or Sogaleo event
3. Zacian
4. Jirachi , celebi, mew event.

I will not accept an event Pokémon with the original trainer Mitsuki.TV

11jk1992

ShinyUmbreon11
READ BEFORE TRADE (( Mewtwo and Celebi , charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur and ponyta are legit. However they are cloned using a glitch in Pokémon gold version. No hacking device was used or will ever be used on my games or Pokémon. In short they aren’t hacked. ))

~ For Trade ~

1. Square Shiny Timid Hidden Ability Mewtwo FROM POKÉMON YELLOW Says from johto as it was traded to Pokémon gold first.
2. Square Shiny timid Celebi FROM POKÉMON CRYSTAL 5 IV’S
3. Square Shiny Timid hidden ability Charmander from POKÉMON GOLD
4. Square Shiny Timid hidden ability squirtle from POKÉMON GOLD
5. Square Shiny Timid hidden ability bulbasaur from Pokémon GOLD
6. Square Shiny Hidden Ability Ponyta kanto version from POKÉMON GOLD

~ looking for

1. Masterball
2. Shiny Lunala or Sogaleo event
3. Zacian
4. Jirachi , celebi, mew event.

I will not accept an event Pokémon with the original trainer Mitsuki.TV
I have an extra masterball, what are your offers? I can slap it on something halfway decent too.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
LF alolan raichu with the egg move wish to borrow so I can pass the move on to my alolan raichu