• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Jeans

LF: marshadow, zeroara and melmetal
FT: mew, keldeo, celebi, phioni, genesect, meloetta, jirachi, victini

Trade possible with Home, Sun and Shield. I also have nearly every gen 6 or lower with HA if you prefer.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
looking for goomy line in apriball
ft: masterball

Really want to end my curry dex so will be online next two hours.
LF: 5x Bach Food Tin
FT: 5x Shiny Pokemon (Lucario, Espeon, Impidimp, Runerigus square, Phantump can put everstone). All caught by me in dens.

Edit: Complete.

Last edited:
Online next hours so feel free to pm.
LF: Drilbur Shiny with Hydro Pump in Dusk/Premier Ball

FT: Zaccian in Beast Ball or shinies (Lucario, Runerigus, Espeon, Eevee, Ditto, Budew, Impidimp, Noivern, Charmander, Charmeleon, Squirtle, 6IV Corviknight)

Hello I'm searching for

LF:Gmax Shiny Alcremie (any form)
FT:Shiny Mewtwo (Not for PLG) (JPN)

If I trade it or find it I'm going to edit the post right away

Edit:Got it!

Last edited:

marill117

Looking for any pokémon with the ability Harvest. I want it for the outside of battle effect, so stats and such doesn't matter.

I can offer 4-5IV HA Bulbasaur, G. Corsola or Hatenna for the trouble.

I can offer you a Phantump with HA Harvest. I'd be interested in the HA G.Corsola in return.

Emperorj

LF: volcanion, zeraora
FT: zygarde, celebi, mew, mewtwo, jirachi, groudon, kyogre, cressellia, heatran, keldeo, meltan, melmetal, kyurem, shiny nuzleaf, shiny medicham, shiny drapion, shiny sigyliph, shiny quagsire, eternatus, shiny palkia, zekrom, regis, star sweets, master ball, beast ball. if non of these interest you I'm sure we can make a deal
(all of my pokemon are in gen 8, but i can recieve on gen 7. pokemon home can be used.)
if interested please message me

also, I can trade a meltan for a rusted shield or any legit shiny

NC122606

Everyone do not trade with Ryan Seeley, big scammer. Promised to do something but never did please report.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

I’m looking for the following Pokémon:

LF:
Zamazenta with Rusted Shield(No longer need Zamazenta since I was able to get one over the GTS, but still need the Rusted Shield)
Gigantamax Pikachu

FT:
Shiny Gigantamax Grimsnarl
Gigantamax Toxtricity
Gigantamax Snorlax
Items
Swords Exclusives(excluding Zacian)
Shield Exclusives

Also I may have some spares of some other Gigantamax Pokémon. As for the items if I don’t have a specific item but it’s in Pokémon Sword I would be willing to grind to get the specific item.

Last edited:
Now(Thanks to understanding the best method to get pokemon periodically) I'm looking for mythical pokemon

LF: Meloetta, Victini, Diancie(not shiny), Hoopa and Magearna

FT:Marshadow, Shiny Melmetal and Shiny Mew

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I realize this might not be so easy this long after the event but...

LF: 5IV non-English Ditto
FT: 5IV English Ditto

Heart Gold/Soul Silver

LF: Starters, Particularly Charmander & Dratini
FT: Practically nothing, hoping someone can help
me get my dream team together now that i'm back
playing pokemon ^.^

rcseeley421

Need help getting a few last items. Can trade sword or shield exclusives.

LF:
Flame Orb
Heavy Ball
Binding Band
Ribbon Sweet

I can also offer any curry ingredients.

Last edited: