• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Do Home trades count on here?

if so, I’m trying to get a Tauros with Sheer Force in a Safari Ball (I believe that’s only possible by transferring from R/B/Y so I know it’s a difficult find

edit:
didn’t look at the forum right below this. Sorry guys

Last edited:

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Can someone trade me some of the following Popplio,Rowlet,Karrablast,Escaviler,Accelgor,Appleton,Zacian,Zamazenta,Type Null,Meltan,Melmetal,Mew,Mewtwo,

I’m trying to make a living dex and would appreciate it.

I can offer a shiny Gengar,almost any of the gigantamax forms,a master ball,Any version exclusives

Gaskell

Hi everyone!

I am currently looking for the following Pokémon (brace yourselves). It goes without saying that I'll be more than willing to offer any other Pokémon from the Galar dex in return:
  • Scorbunny
  • Sobble
  • Lotad
  • Appletun
  • Slurpuff
  • Aromatisse
  • Croagunk
  • Corsola
  • Rhyperior
  • Solosis
  • Escavalier
  • Accelgor
  • Vullaby
  • Sableye
  • Mimikyu *
  • Ponyta
  • Trevenant
  • Oranguru
  • Drampa
  • Lunatone
  • Eiscue
  • Dracovish
  • Larvitar
  • Deino
  • Goomy
  • Zamazenta
Send me a DM listing the Pokémon you're interested in. I don't mind trading them back and forth so you can keep them - I just want them to be registered.

Thanks in advance! :3

Shoshone

Can someone trade me some of the following Popplio,Rowlet,Karrablast,Escaviler,Accelgor,Appleton,Zacian,Zamazenta,Type Null,Meltan,Melmetal,Mew,Mewtwo,

I’m trying to make a living dex and would appreciate it.

I can offer a shiny Gengar,almost any of the gigantamax forms,a master ball,Any version exclusives
I can send you a mewtwo, might have a type null, and an Appleton. Do you have corviknight gmax?

aerial_ace

Looking for rusted shield.
Offering 5 ivs ditto pretty much any other item apart from rusted sword, every gmax available (apart from corvinight), meltan. I have lots more just ask and i i c see what i can do.
Pm me

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
LF: 0 IV Speed Ditto

FT:
Jolly Intimidate Growlithe (Great-Amazing IVs)
Careful Intimidate Parting Shot Fake Out Litten (Amazing IVs)
Jolly Belly Drum Eiscue (Amazing IVs)
and a few others just ask

Last edited:

Green21

Looking for a charcoal
For trade most pokes and alt forms
Got some mints and various hidden ability pokes
And some good iv pokes

Dared3v0

Just have fun
Looking for rusted shield.
Offering 5 ivs ditto pretty much any other item apart from rusted sword, every gmax available (apart from corvinight), meltan. I have lots more just ask and i i c see what i can do.
Pm me
I have a rusted shield ill trade you for a masterball

J12345678

Looking for a Galarian Darmanitan with its fire snowman producing ability and a Flapple. Can trade a Galarian Ponyta, Toxel, Sizzlipede, Mr Rime, Axew, G. zigzagoon, Vulpix, Hawlucha, Alolan Vulpix, or Duraludon for them! Thanks

Last edited:

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
LF:
liquid voice popplio with good IVs
cloud nine drampa with good IVs

FT: (All with great/amazing IVs)
Careful Intimidate Parting Shot / Fake Out Litten
Jolly Belly Drum Eiscue
Calm Prankster Sableye
Quiet Anticipation Eevee

and others

Last edited:

PAndrews

FT:
GMAX:
Sandaconda, Coalossal, Corvknight, Drednaw, Butterfree, Snorlax, Centiskorch, Flapple, Appletun, Lapras, Orbeetle, Grimmsnarl, Toxitricity, Garbodor, Gengar, Alcremie, Duraludon, Charizard, Machamp, Copperajah, Pikachu & Eevee

Shinies: Eevee, Leafeon, Magikarp, Corviknight, Sirfetch’d, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Lucario, Grimmsnarl, Hawlucha, Gardevoir, Cursola, Snorunt & Type: Null

Normal: Ash Hat Pikachu (multiple of each cap), Meltan & pretty much anything breedable in SS (also have most HA)

LF:
Shiny Galar Starters & Fossils
Shiny Celebi (will trade 2 for 1)
Shiny Melmetal (will trade 2 for 1)

Mints: Adamant, Jolly, Modest and Timid (will trade 2 mints for a shiny)

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Want:G Max: Machamp,Lapras,Alcremie,Gengar,Toxtricity.

Zacian Zamazenta (Holding special item)

Offering: Master ball,G Max:Duralodon,Snorlax,Sandaconda

Any nature mints (Two mints for one Pokémon)

Version exclusives

Perfect iv Pokemon