• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
LF:G Max Gengar,Lapras,and Toxtricity
Marshadow,Zeraora,Meltan,Mew,Melmetal.

FT:Cobalion,Jirachi,Virizion,Shinys:

Rapidash

Ludicolo

Crustle

Flareon

Persian

Drapion

Haxorus

Mawile

G Max.Snorlax,Duralodon,Corviknight,Coperajah,Alcremie,Charizard,Pikachu,Sandaconda

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
LF:
Celebi
Marshadow
Mew
Zeraora
Lunala
Cosmog
Cosmoem
Keldeo
FT:
Shiny G Max Pikachu
Shiny Rotom
Shiny Arcanine
Shiny Incineroar
Shiny Dracovish
Shiny Ditto
Reshiram
Type null
Any G max Pokémon

ShadowForce720

Does anyone want a Eternatus? Here are Pokémon and things I’m looking:

LF:
Keldeo
Marshadow
Rusted Shield

Also I can get any item that you can get with BP, now if you want a Flame Orb or Toxic Orb I could most likely get it, it would just take some time sense I would need to grind for it.

Last edited:

Ursus_Volitans

LF: HA Incineroar, HA Primarina, and HA Venusaur (or their evos)
FT: See signature, except for rare pokeballs

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
LF bottle caps (I need them quickly because I have a match tonight) around 10

FT shinys,Masterball,G Max mons,Reshiram.

snagon

LF: Prankster Purrloin

FT: anything I can breed or catch in Sword version

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Feel kind of dumb. Had no idea the Gmax Pikachu carried Volt Tackle and didn’t get one. Anyone have a spare one with Static? I have a couple of Pokémon that are shiny on home but they can’t be transferred to SWSH as of yet. So, if interested we can do the trade over home!

ShadowForce720

Is anyone interested in a Shiny Reshiram? I’m looking for the following Pokémon and Items:

LF:
Keldeo
Marshadow
Rusted Shield

Last edited:

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Feel kind of dumb. Had no idea the Gmax Pikachu carried Volt Tackle and didn’t get one. Anyone have a spare one with Static? I have a couple of Pokémon that are shiny on home but they can’t be transferred to SWSH as of yet. So, if interested we can do the trade over home!
I have 21 of them including two shinys