• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

ShadowForce720

Looking for someone to trade porygon so i can get porygon 2

I can help you. You mean want to trade your Porygon and then trade right back so that you can get your newly evolved Porygon2.

I need to evolve my Kanto Slowpoke into Slowking and. 2 of my Porygon into Porygon2 and then evolve one of the Porygon2 into a Porygon-Z.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Asked on Reddit trading thread, got completely ignored, trying here.

Looking to touch-trade evolve Kadabra, and Scyther w/ Metal Coat

Also, looking to trade-evolve (touch or not, doesn't matter) Kantonian Slowpoke w/ King's Rock, Poliwhirl w/ King's Rock, and Seadra w/ Dragon Scale.

Also also, looking to give a Pinsir in exchange for a Heracross, and give a Clauncher to get a Skrelp.

Available for the next ~2 hours, and then unavailable until mid-morning tomorrow.

EDIT: Cancel that. Tried trading with someone on Spacebattles, but something went wrong, and now I get "You can't perform a Link Trade, because your last trade ended without being completed, perhaps due to a connection error or turning off the power to your system. Please wait a while, without changing the time on your Nintendo Switch system, then try again." I think I'm screwed until tomorrow...

Last edited:

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Crossposting from the Pokemon Home trade thread:

LF: Melmetal.
FT: Celebi, Jirachi, most starters, if there's any random common mons (ie not legendary) you need for your own dex, I can probably help you out.

Absolutely desperate for Melmetal, as it's the last mon I need for my living dex, and my Galaxy S8 (only 2 years old for crying out loud!) doesn't support the "connect to Switch" option in Go. So raising one myself is impossible.

Rested

LF a trade partner I have a few things I would like to evolve my seadra to kingdra,slowpoke to slowking, and porygon to a porygon z
please and thank you

jake_supreme

LF - Volcanion

Got pretty much everything to trade back, got a few shinys like zygarde, giratina, solgaleo, lunala

Can only trade through home

Last edited:

loopytheone

LF: Fancy Vivillon, Meloetta with Relic Song, G-Max Blastoise/Inteleon/Cinderace/Rillaboom, Kubfu and any Urshifu.

FT: Lots of shinies! Shiny G Max pokemon including Sandaconda, Grimmsnarl and Corviknight, regular shiny Trapinch, Skwovet and many more, just ask! Also got some BP for items such as mints and ability capsules.

LF: Slowking, Kingdra, Porygon2, and Porygon-Z. Note that I don't intend on keeping these, I only want their Dex entries and I'll immediately return them.

FT: All freshly bred version exclusives (including Pinsir, Heracross, Clauncher, and Skrelp), Zorua, can also offer to let you receive Dex Entries from my Zacian and Zamazenta but those two Pokemon must be returned immediately.

LF: ANY drought Vulpix/ninetales, nature and ivs dont matter
FT: 6iv litwicks, wooloo, dreepy, impidinp, silicobra, mareanie

Also have HA alohan starters and any Shield exclusives

rcseeley421

LF: Slowking, Kingdra, Porygon2, and Porygon-Z. Note that I don't intend on keeping these, I only want their Dex entries and I'll immediately return them.

FT: All freshly bred version exclusives (including Pinsir, Heracross, Clauncher, and Skrelp), Zorua, can also offer to let you receive Dex Entries from my Zacian and Zamazenta but those two Pokemon must be returned immediately.
I can help with these as I need to do some trade evolutions.