• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

QUICK TRADING THREAD [Sword/Shield]

Artale

Looking for someone with spare BP for some Power Items
Currently after:
2x Power Lens
2x Power Anklet

Got Hold Items, TR's and a bunch of Exp. Candy XL available.

chinesebear211

LF: Lotad, Solosis, Sableye, Lunatone, Drampa, Zamazenta (temporary) to complete pokedex
FT: any pokemon sword exclusives

Just want to complete my pokedex!

Last edited:

Bananasaur

LF: Meltan and Melmetal to complete pokedex (trade backs are also fine)
FT: virtually any non-mythical pre-gen 8 pokemon (or even most mythicals in case of trade back)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
LF: Sport Ball. Safari Ball, Male Loudred with Disarming Voice

FT: Shiny HA Sharpedo (X2), Shiny HA Mienshao, HA Talonflame (x2), Meltan

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Frelan

Someone need help with trade evolutions? I need to evolve one myself.

I can also breed all breedables in the game, Meltan and a lot of HA, if someone can help.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
LF Stakeout Nickit/Thievul, and Damp Horsea line.

I can offer nearly anything from the dex for the main games and Isle of armour with hidden abilities available to trade.

Willing to trade anything but a porygon, kubfu, event mon or legendary.

Last edited:

loopytheone

LF: Starters with G-Max symbol. I'm looking for the following pokemon with G-Max symbols:

• Squirtle
  • Wartortle (or second Squirtle)
  • Charmander/Charmeleon
I'm also looking for a Fancy Pattern Vivillion and a Diancie in a gen 6/7 game.

UFT: Shinies (Trapinch, Leafeon, Skwovet, Ferroseed, Steelix and more), Shiny G-Max (Corviknight, Sandaconda, Coalossal), HA G-Max mons, Items (Apriballs, Master balls, Mints, Ability Capsules etc) and pokemon in Apriballs. PM if interested!

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Got the Silicobra. Thank you!

Last edited:

ChuckNorris

I've got a couple of pokemon I need to trade to evolve (Slowpoke and Porygon x2), if anyone needs a trading partner we can help each other out

kumoriookami

Looking to evolve my karrablast and shelmet, could someone help with that?

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
got the help i needed. thank you!

Last edited:

Tax Evasion

Not an actual tax offender
Lf: pinsir, clauncher

Ft: all pokemon in both dexes except for the legendaries and ones I'm asking for.

Pm me if interested.

FT: Shiny Sizzlipede (White Smoke) x3, Shiny Darumaka (Hustle/NOT GALARIAN) x1, Shiny Clauncher (Mega Launcher) x2, Shiny Onix (Weak Armor) x1, Shiny Pawniard (Defiant) x3, Shiny Pawniard (Inner Focus) x1, Shiny Scraggy (Moxie) x1.

LF: Mainly HA Heatmor and other HA Pokemon. Just message me and let me know what you have. Thank you.