• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quilt's Signature Shoppe

quilt

Watch Me Rise
Render:Pachirisu - Yeah, hope that's Ok. I did ask about this in Pm, and you said it was Ok?
Text: "Pachirsu
The Crafty Electric Squirrel" - The Colour of the text should alternate with the letter. The P should be Blue, the A white, then the C Blue.
Size: B
Style: 2

Could you make the background have an electric feel? With like electricity zapping all over it. Cheers.

The image you gave was a dud.

HTML:
Render:[URL="Render:http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...0/LoL_SHEN.png Text: "LoL SHEN" Size: A Style: 1"]Pachirisu[/URL]
Link again please.

xStarKillerx

Master of Shadows
I would be very grateful if you could please make this into a banner for me. ^ ^

Render: http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k625/xStarKillerx/659be660.jpg
Text: You should have known the price of Evil
Style: 2

I'd like for it to be dark themed and the font color to be in blue with the exception of the word "Evil", which I'm thinking should be in red. Idk. I'm open to ideas. D:

Sorry, don't want to seem like I'm spamming or anything. I just want to know if you saw this....

quilt

Watch Me Rise
Sorry, don't want to seem like I'm spamming or anything. I just want to know if you saw this....

Ah sorry we must have missed it when we got flooded by requests :/
It's a little small for what you want but we'll see what we can do.
Again sorry.

xStarKillerx

Master of Shadows
Again sorry.

Oh, well if small is too much trouble then big is fine. Whatever you think is best. ^ ^

Thanks, for responding. <3

Joe The Bow

Redstone Utilist
Again sorry.
Here's the next five people (in order), to be served, just to help you keep track of things:
1.Fizzay
2.□□□□□
3.Frost Emperor
4.Joe The Bow
5.Proby

Thanks in advance.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Render: http://fav.me/d3003iq
Text: Stealthy Striker
Style:2
NOTE: Could the tip of his head and tail pop-out a bit? Also, could you color him black-and-neon blue*with faint glow on the blue* Parts that would normally be read would be neon blue, while parts that would normally be dark blue be black. The gem can just be silver. As I don't know if you will do this, I'll add a different render just in-case that one isn't to your liking.
Back-up render: http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/461.png

Last edited:

Gemiix

4684-8336-9195
Here's the next five people (in order), to be served, just to help you keep track of things:
1.Fizzay
2.□□□□□
3.Frost Emperor
4.Joe The Bow
5.Proby

Thanks in advance.

oh wow, that just made me realise how much work we have to do!

Sorry it's taking a while guys. been a bit of a busy bee.

I don't think I'll be able to do many over the next 2 weeks as it's school holidays here and I happen to work at a cinema, so I'll be flat out.

Joe The Bow

Redstone Utilist
oh wow, that just made me realise how much work we have to do!

Sorry it's taking a while guys. been a bit of a busy bee.

I don't think I'll be able to do many over the next 2 weeks as it's school holidays here and I happen to work at a cinema, so I'll be flat out.

That's alright. We appreciate what you are doing for us. Not to be rude, but may I ask who's request you are up to?