• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote the Funniest Post made by the above user Ver. 3

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
This is the third version (revived) of this game. The game was closed last time cause i was absent for sometime.

Basically you have to search the above user's posts and find the funniest one and post it and comment on it.

EDIT: I want to add an extra thing you can do. If you cannot find a funny post, post your favorite quote made by them as well

Let's begin

Last edited:

Alliance

Re-Arrival
;027; Should I be scared?
;028; EARTH CHILD!!!! Be as the wind and shhhhhhhhhh *waves arms whimsically*
;027; o_O
;028; Lets take a look at what the others did...shall we.....

-----------------------------------

;376; *looks into the cave* paths are no fun!!! Time to start digging!!! *starts digging into the cave wall* HAHAHA take that cave! BAM BAM!!! *the walls begin to rumble and crumble under the stress* HAHAHAHA about time this game gets exciting!!!! Wait, wait....AHHhhhh.....

-----------------------------------

;;027; Jim what are you gonna do???
;028; ..........tea party?
;027; Snap out of it you crazy hippie!!!! We could lose somebody! *slaps Jim across the face*
;028; .............Whoah...what happened? OH NO!!!!! *calls in the safety crew*

----------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHAHA! I lol'd so hard!

Le Banner

I m a g e: Le Banner

I m a g e: http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/...va Region Pokemon English Names/Serperior.jpg
T e x t: Pamizard
T e x t 2: Proud Serperior Owner
D e t a i l s: I would like to have a nature background since Serperior is a grass type pokemon. The First text's make it red and standing out. The second text can be dark blue. The bakground with the nature theme should have if you can put it there, falling leaves.

If i missed anything please let me know I made sure i read all the rules :)

You're so silly, why would you even request at my shop? haha... hopeless.
(JK)

DaTreeko =3

Be VERY afraid.
Yes.

-Beat Partly, 50 on the floor 50 in the toilet. Yes.

HYE sang that one song from Shrek, that goes :
Then I saw your face
Now I'm a believer
Another trace, no doubt in my mind
I'm in Love
I'm a believer I wouldn't leave her if I could
?

lol. Can you find a funny post? BY MEH?

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
'Objection, that is awesome'. 'Objection de-nied'. 'But 3DS is awesome!' 'Objection sustained'

I am not getting a 3DS today but I don't mind.
alot happens in your mind doesnt it :\