• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote the Funniest Post made by the above user Ver. 3

Ditto123

~Word~

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Or a giant blob of sperm. I heard someone say that Reuniclus looks like sperm

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that is so funny

Actually i think of it as an animal cell that.... is alive XD

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
"Stretch your right arm really high. Maintain good posture. Now THIS is how you throw a frisbee."

It's something, thats for sure.

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
not really something easily quoted, but the whole damn convo King and I had in the Pokémon Survivor thread about wether or not people had PMed thier votes to me.

The way he was responding to it all was hilarious.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
not really something easily quoted, but the whole damn convo King and I had in the Pokémon Survivor thread about wether or not people had PMed thier votes to me.

The way he was responding to it all was hilarious.

Always glad to help with a joke.

Bomberman/kaboom

I don't get it....

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I didn't know Looney tunes were racist.

Speedy Gonzalas(The people who were apparently made fun of liked them) and some Bugs Bunny eps. They have disclaimers on the DVD's.

You go on a date and this guy hits on your girlfriend. What Pokemon would you use to beat the guy up?

Randon, random.

Last edited:

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
I should make a tally, but it'll be confusing, but it'll be on a new page, but it'll be confusing tally that's confusing.

Just want to state for the record that while I really like this game, playing it on the DSi browser blows chunks since I can't copy/paste anything with it. :/

Murton

Once you were lost.
No, it will just mutate into Pepsi.

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, I can't get any frakkin sleep again so I killed the lion cause it was snoring and wtf was a lion doing in the jungle anyways when it's supposed to live in the savannahs and plains. Jungles are for tigers and panthers and lost tribes of humanity that never figured out how to harness and manipulte electricity well enough to get tivo and then someone threw a rock at my head and it hurt so I screamed at them all WTF DUDE THAT HURT and they were all like STFU Richard Cranium! We're trying to get some sleep and I was like Eff yer sleep I've got chronic insomnia and if I have to put up with you getting sleep- but then another rock hit my head, but the other rock was really a fist and Evander Holyfield was like STFU! I'm going Chuck Norris on you whiney-but I don't remember the rest cause he KOed me and I got some sleep and then, oh hey! a shiny!

Wait a sec... what was I just saying? o_O?
No comment...