• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote the Funniest Post made by the above user Ver. 3

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
80.......... omgawsh we're getting somewhere

Where are we getting?:p

DaTreeko =3

Be VERY afraid.

Zalbar

Fabio Minccino
what?

peanuts ate deidara? o_O?

"Thanks Bob, I'm standing here in Moscow now, and we have a slight delay because of that, but we're coming to you live from the Deidara residence where it seems a local youth here was visciously attacked and mauled by thier very own snack foods last night.

More and more reports have begun flooding out from the kremlin over the past few years, and all signs are indicative of the fact that in Soviet Russia peanuts eat you!"

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
"Thanks Bob, I'm standing here in Moscow now, and we have a slight delay because of that, but we're coming to you live from the Deidara residence where it seems a local youth here was visciously attacked and mauled by thier very own snack foods last night.

More and more reports have begun flooding out from the kremlin over the past few years, and all signs are indicative of the fact that in Soviet Russia peanuts eat you!"

ROFL that made me lol :)

Umbreon9

It's been a while...

Burakoru

Belly Slide
A **** is you!

let's see how much worse you guys can make a random quote from my gf sound...

"OH MY GAWD! GET YOUR PUPPY OFF MY SLIPPERS!"

It's technically HER puppy, and he was chewing...
Just funny with the dog and slippers, ha ha!

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
23 Oh, okay, phew, I still like KH more than DQ either, darn, saying DQ makes me think of Dairy Queen,
Same here. DQ.