• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote the Funniest Post made by the Above User (Version 4)

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
The creepiest Pokemon thing to me is probably the fact that Rotom is:

1. Made of Plasma and would be somewhat-deadly to hug/touch.

2. It lives in a TV. o___o"

The TV part is what's funny and the expression is pricless XD

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Lizz Azzimagica said:
banned for odd thinking >>

I dunno, I got a giggle out of it.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Gothic-Gothorita said:
For now, yeah XDD I accidentally fall in love with a Celebi that has a huge crush on me while having feelings for Anna at the same time. =_=

I found this hilarious.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
thirty-six said:
joke =

So... I see you received the free ticket I sent you. I'm glad. I did so want you to be here. You see it doesn't matter if you catch me and send me back to the asylum... Gordon's been driven mad. I've proved my point. I've demonstrated there's no difference between me and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed. Why else would you dress up as a flying rat? You had a bad day, and it drove you as crazy as everybody else... Only you won't admit it! You have to keep pretending that life makes sense, that there's some point to all this struggling! God you make me want to puke. I mean, what is it with you? What made you what you are? Girlfriend killed by the mob, maybe? Brother carved up by some mugger? Something like that, I bet. Something like that... Something like that happened to me, you know. I... I'm not exactly sure what it was. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! Ha ha ha! But my point is... My point is, I went crazy. When I saw what a black, awful joke the world was, I went crazy as a coot! I admit it! Why can't you? I mean, you're not unintelligent! You must see the reality of the situation. Do you know how many times we've come close to world war three over a flock of geese on a computer screen? Do you know what triggered the last world war? An argument over how many telegraph poles Germany owed its war debt creditors! Telegraph poles! Ha ha ha ha HA! It's all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?

Longest equal ever XD

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Shoe 1: I stink >>

Shoe 2: me to...and I'm getting a headach fron hitting the ground all the time @_@

Let's predend that pain no longer exsits

Poor poor shoes XD

(I have the weirdest sense of humor by the way. Most things I find funny aren't meant to be funny)

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
ElectricPokeLover said:
(I have the weirdest sense of humor by the way. Most things I find funny aren't meant to be funny)

XD I got a laugh out of this, because I have the same sense of humor. XD!

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Gothic-Gothorita said:
The creepiest Pokemon thing to me is probably the fact that Rotom is:

1. Made of Plasma and would be somewhat-deadly to hug/touch.

2. It lives in a TV. o___o"

*Playing HGSS, talks to Rotom* "Woah! Rotom suddenly hugged you!"