• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote the Funniest Post made by the Above User (Version 4)

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Saturn_y_zpsbe3ab929.png
Saturn_o.png
Saturn_u.png
Saturn_apostrophe.png
Saturn_r.png
Saturn_e.png
Saturn_b.png
Saturn_a.png
Saturn_n.png
Saturn_n.png
Saturn_e.png
Saturn_d.png
Saturn_m.png
Saturn_a.png
Saturn_n.png
Saturn_y.png
Saturn_p.png
Saturn_o.png
Saturn_s.png
Saturn_t.png
Saturn_exclaim.png
Saturn_z.png
Saturn_o.png
Saturn_o.png
Saturn_m.png
Saturn_z.png
Saturn_o.png
Saturn_o.png
Saturn_m.png

its more cool than funny but still ^_^

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
the gargoyle would be sweet, but i dont see a quasimodo pokemon. Maybe a character, but not a pokemon.

Sorry that i really couldnt find a really funny funny one but... I thought a quasimodo pokemon idea was kinda funny o.e

I'm glad this game was revived x-x i was the original one who thought of this idea xD

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
depends on what it is

banned cuz...I'll get right on it
edit; fujgfguhgfjghfd...and I agree :)

wats with the fujgfg.... uh.... yeah...

wats with the fujgfg.... uh.... yeah...

You REALLY don't want to know what it means. ;)

Estellise

peachy
You know what? You're banned because I just can't put up with your antics any more. What the hell is your problem? And what the heck is up with your avatar? It looks like a cabbage exploded or something. How does....whatever that hideous THING is, even stand up?? I mean your taste is just awful, I don't understand it at all. How can anyone have an avatar this abysmal? Sheesh. I've lost all faith in you people. And what's the deal with that new thread you made? Do you even realise how many people you could've offended? Seriously??? I'm going to report your pointless spam post and give you a harsh warning. Got it? Good.

yes, i am fully aware of my mistakes

edit;
Yellow. Pikachu was my first Pokemon ever. I was such a n00b back then. It was the only Pokemon I used, and I taught it Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, and some other damaging move I don't remember. (Because anything that didn't hurt the opponent was useless. :p) The rest of the team was severely underleveled.
yep

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
You know what? You're banned because I just can't put up with your antics any more. What the hell is your problem? And what the heck is up with your avatar? It looks like a cabbage exploded or something. How does....whatever that hideous THING is, even stand up?? I mean your taste is just awful, I don't understand it at all. How can anyone have an avatar this abysmal? Sheesh. I've lost all faith in you people. And what's the deal with that new thread you made? Do you even realise how many people you could've offended? Seriously??? I'm going to report your pointless spam post and give you a harsh warning. Got it? Good. I'm usually not this harsh but I have to give you a 3/10. You lost points on that landing and deserve a two, but I feel sorry for you so a 3 it is.

WOW lol that was funny

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
You know what? You're banned because I just can't put up with your antics any more. What the hell is your problem? And what the heck is up with your avatar? It looks like a cabbage exploded or something. How does....whatever that hideous THING is, even stand up?? I mean your taste is just awful, I don't understand it at all. How can anyone have an avatar this abysmal? Sheesh. I've lost all faith in you people. And what's the deal with that new thread you made? Do you even realise how many people you could've offended? Seriously??? I'm going to report your pointless spam post and give you a harsh warning. Got it? Good. I'm usually not this harsh but I have to give you a 3/10. You lost points on that landing and deserve a two, but I feel sorry for you so a 3 it is.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD The bold was HILARIOUS!

banned for pokemon with boobs...

You've likely said something better than this in the past but I'm way too lazy to do an advanced search.

......You've never said anything funny that wasn't in a VM.

This is pretty much how my mornings go every day: my mom wakes me up at 5:30 am, so I can take a shower. I go take my shower...then I get dressed...then I blow dry my hair, then brush it, then (most of the time) straighten it... Then I view the forums. And then I brush my teeth...and then I pack up my stuff and go to school. >.> And that's pretty much it.
One of the few posts without banned attached to it