• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote the Funniest Post made by the Above User (Version 4)

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Auaria~ said:
yhdfjosDFGS45DSsdadfgginuj ujni etruejte
.-.

type Luvdisc backwards while looking at the wall to your left

that is random :p

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Originally posted by ElectricPokeLover
Because it's not holding onto anything "Wrongamundo little nobody! Who'd name their kid that?"

Lololol my posts are always hilarious...

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
giratina519 said:
Banned coz I am your .... PIKACHU!!!!!

XD!!!!! too funny man!

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
. Originally posted by Elysian
Well, today it was eating that chicken sandwich

Lolz. So random!!!!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
giratina519 said:
Ninfia exploded, making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car.

what is this i don't even

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
" right, so why dont we just pretend that squidward were a fireman or some guy in an ambulance."

o_O.....

And I copy and pasted for the first time in my Google nexus 7 tablet yay me. NOW WHERE'S MY COOKIE?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
thirty-six said:
You used future sight? :O

also technically he did post the second number ;P

you are so odd XD

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
originally posted by Liz Azzimagica(talks to a bully then kicks him when he's a ball) :p Let's Pretend the np has endless energy
Lolz. What???