• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote the Funniest Post made by the Above User (Version 4)

Smokay

Let madness take you
This little Tepig decided to infect the entire Tepig population to evolve into another Fire/Fighting Pokémon while saying "Accept what we offer you".

Just because.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Thanks persian, just seems odd that when you try to improve someone's life, their argument is that you could've ruined it. She had told me yesterday that her mother's family relationships were ruined due to a rumor about drugs. Which, in candyland, pertains to what I did.

I know this isn't really a funny subject, but I found the wording kinnda amusing.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer

the black lugia

FEAR ME NOW
quote: yes and no

NP can't believe Aqua and Magma mix up the orbs in gen 3 games >> XD

lol

ps: i couldn't be bothered to do the quote thing

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
You can be friends with a Dark type. They're the friendliest Pokemon. xD Isn't that right Godzilla? *Pets a Tyranitar* Who's a good dinosaur? You're a good dinosaur? Yes you are, yes your are! <3

Godzilla: ^w^

Seriously though, not all Dark types are evil. Just misunderstood and/or mischievous.

lol! in all seriousness though, my first dark fav was a umbreon ;)

CuriousHeartless

What? *someones's pet dies* This. *hears a dying bark* Is. *hears the pet owners cry* TOTALLY. *Mysterious death of puppies comes in the news* UNFAIR!

Let us pretend that we could only swim and fly, but not walk.

This is so darkly funny. It really helps to have context.

Mew The Gato

( o_o )

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Well, they have free healthcare, can grow their own food (berries) and they have plenty of free manual laborious so......yeah why do we need money again?

Edit: Labor, dang it all, autocorrect.

lol! blasted auto correct >> XD!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer