• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote the Funniest Post Made by the above user!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
I have a dog and a bird.

My dog would be a Growlithe on drugs. She's seriously high during the day, and she's.. a dog.

My bird would have to be a semi deaf feral Chatot. She copies your whistling sometimes, but that's all she says. She hates people and bite. I take the blame for that. D:

not a RoFL, but it was the funniest i found :p

Tyran

Blast from the past
I herd u liek lucarioz in pantz.
well that's scary XD

EDIT:
Beaten by DarkRucario >.<
Wait a sec and i will find one :/

I can make children's popsicles melt. It's really amazing. You've got to try it.

I find it interesting how people here suddenely think they're psychics just because they thought something was going...
Wow what else can you melt?

Last edited:
I can melt icecubes and I can also make people do stupid things with my mind. Yet for some reason, I don't try for the second one. Such a shame really D:

As for you, Tyran [love your username btw]

Wish granted you now date "ugly bob"

i wish something!

xD Ugly bob

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
I have a dog and a bird.

My dog would be a Growlithe on drugs. She's seriously high during the day, and she's.. a dog.

My bird would have to be a semi deaf feral Chatot. She copies your whistling sometimes, but that's all she says. She hates people and bite. I take the blame for that. D:
\
\
meh.

Tyran

Blast from the past
I can melt icecubes and I can also make people do stupid things with my mind. Yet for some reason, I don't try for the second one. Such a shame really D:
As for you, Tyran [love your username btw]
xD Ugly bob

Well that was easy for me XD
And thx for the thing about my name 8D

EDIT:
Lol beaten by Mew Keeper XD

wait a sec and i will find one ;)
I herd u liek sandslash slashin peoplez,lolz

Why do I always write this?

20/10
Wee n00b talk >.<

Last edited: