• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote the Funniest Post Made by the above user!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zdlmc

Zapdos die lol mcdonalds

its fun becuz its true xD

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
Lets just say running into what felt like the 122nd Bidoof in a row put my over the edge. ^^;

Ur Lucky.

I Try to chain Bidoofs, I Once got top 54 and then got a shiny, and then a Starly.

woot21

super noob
In before wanking.

Pogeymanz, read, internets, hnag out with my freinds, watch tv, listen to music.
You have a dirty mind.

woot21 out dawgs

nubinator

Banned

woot21

super noob
Can I join? Btw just got done watching the Jags/Pats Game, Pats ruled again and Jags won at the last second... Go Mathis!
How the hell did the Jags win against the Pats this year?

Also, people should check this thread for some funnier post by me. Search my user title. Funny post in there The topic is dead so DON'T bump it.

EDIT: BEATEN

woot21 out dawgs

Well what about the Bears? they aren't having a so great year and the made it to the Superbowl depite they shouldnt've.
haha, da bears.

your username reminds me of someone i despise....i dont like it.....

how the **** do i get double beat in this thread! ugh!

Noone will hugging you if you cut off other peoples heads sheesh. Calm down, and do some yoga.

woot21 out dawgs

you cant make me!

Last edited:

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
yes. halo sucks balls.

beaten....sure.....but since im nintendo exclusive(except rare), i think halo and xbox suck, and i dont like people talking about it....i hate it...nintendo fans shouldnt either(haha)O_O

Do you think my buddy jesus(Shinobi_Jesusu) will fit in quickly around here? he just joined.

Why do you think "Halo" sucks?

woot21

super noob
It is simple really you see. First Mew created Magikarp, the strongest of all the Pokemon, but he was too strong, so Mew gave him crappy a movepool and made him suck over many eons. But, before they became too weak Magikarps created all of the other Pokemon, and that is why Magikarp is the one true king of noobs, and why the noobs shall inherit the Earth. Oh yeah, for Electric types, that was actually some Magcargos that got angry about the 4x weakness to water, so they needed a way to give Gyrados a 4x weakness.

woot21 out dawgs
Ftw ftw ftw.

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
How the hell did the Jags win against the Pats this year?

Also, people should check this thread for some funnier post by me. Search my user title. Funny post in there The topic is dead so DON'T bump it.

EDIT: BEATEN

woot21 out dawgs

The Jags didn't beat the Pats, only about 3 years ago, the games were on at the same time...Two different games.

Status
Not open for further replies.