• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote Your Favorite Quote Posted by the Above User

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Son now i need to put foam swords in this house and use my magic to restore our fragile objects. Sheesh I can't trust you!

Dad, I inflitrated Hydra's base and now the Red Skull is after me

...Magix makes anything awesome

VS

they/she
It's okay to dress up as Yveltal for Halloween but trying to sound like Yveltal and eat like Yveltal? I'm sorry but that's not a normal thing to do in my opinion.
I think it's funny.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Yes : D

NP is involved with the Serebii Fantasy Football League.

thats pretty funny. I thought of people dressing up as pokemon and playing football.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
rip open a package of baseballs, then take brooms around with it and play quidditch.

I rather do that than pretend to be Death Eaters.... and serve Volde.... I mean... He who must not be named...