• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quote Your Favorite Quote Posted by the Above User

Omega_Charizard

King of the flames
My dog's going nuts because of the kids "Trick or Treating."Seriously,she's getting too damn annoying. The fact she won't leave the landing near the front door is making me even more annoyed. I think I need a door instead of a gate to keep her down there every year. Plus,those impatient kids who repeatedly knock/ring the door bell are NOT HELPING. I should put a sign up to stop doing that. But will I? Most likely not.

This is just plain funny! XD

Tangeh

Pamizard -
I am currently in the process of constantly refreshing my page to get the actual code for my demo. So far i keep getting the word coupon

._. the reloading is a slow process, perhaps the servers...

The mental image I'm getting of you staring at the constantly refreshed screen is really funny to me. xD So relatable. Especially with the little ._. face.

Tangeh

Dude, you would really do that! o_O

>_> The question was "would you rather eat poop or die" and I have no plans to die anytime soon. xD

matthew11 -
Satoshi: Wow! A Pokemon I've never seen before! *about to jump in the pipe*
Serena: Oh no you don't! *pulls Satoshi away from the pipe*. You're mine and that Pokemon's not gonna steal you away from me! Why don't you catch me instead?

Amourshipping in a nutshell.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
When I played Gold as a kid and your rival tells you that his name is "???", I thought that was literally his name. So I told the police officer that his name was "???" and spent the rest of the game expecting him to reveal his real name at some point. ... yeah he never did.

I played heartgold recently and noticed that they made it a lot more clear that you're supposed to name him yourself, so I guess I wasn't the only one. xD

No you weren't.

I knew from the start that his name wasn't ???, and I tried to tell everyone else you could name the rival whatever you wanted, but no one believed me. :(

Last edited: